The Eastern Complex is one of Rata Primus's three main sections. It appears to be the least affected by the Awakened invasion. Few Inquest here seem to know about the threat. The Eastern Complex is also incomplete, having large portions of stairs and platforms missing with golems continuing construction.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Olmakhan slow the Inquest's expansion (80)
- Sandswept Isles Griffon Expert
- Defeat the Inquest patrol! (80)
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Mark III Suppressor Golem (80) [Group Event]
- Participate in the daily motion vision assessment (80)
- Stop the flow of Inquest data to thwart their operation (80) [Group Event]
- Inquest Assassin
- Inquest Assistant
- Inquest Engineer
- Inquest Grenadier
- Inquest Specimen Researcher
- Inquest Technician
- Vebis the Inquisitor
- Veteran Inquest Engineer
- Awakened Inquest (after breaking containment tubes)
- Awakened Occultist
- Awakened Soldier
- Awakened Archer
- Assault Cube
- Champion Inquest Data Security Officer
- Detonation Cube
- Mark I Golem
- Mark II Golem
- Veteran Mark I Golem
- Veteran Mark II Golem
- Veteran Inquest Power Suit
- Golem Crystal Core
- Inquest Console
- Inquest Containment Tube
- Inquest Generator
- Inquest Lab Table
- Inquest Scanner Drone
- Inquest Supply Crate
- Lightning Turret
- Lightning Capacitor
- Sand Portal
- Shock Turret
- Thumper Turret
- Tiare Flower
- Volatile Magic
- Inquest Technician: I don't get why we don't just eradicate those blasted charr!
- Inquest Engineer: Lab Decree: don't provoke the local fauna.
- Inquest Assistant: Rumor has it the Olmakhan have teamed up with some "outlander hero."
- Inquest Engineer: Cripes—the rumors are true! Heads up!
- Inquest Engineer: We have the skritt test subject isolated in containment pods below.
- Inquest Technician: Why is it always skritt for experiments?
- Inquest Engineer: We tried Olmakhan for a while, but that yielded much higher rates of researcher attrition.
- Inquest Technician: Vebis over in the ley-line lab has gone rogue.
- Inquest Engineer: Vebis goes rogue every other week. He'll be back before long--if they take him back.
- Inquest Technician: How's Project Omega coming along?
- Inquest Engineer: Which project, now?
- Inquest Technician: You know. The secret weapons.
- Inquest Engineer: What weapons?
- Inquest Technician: The secret giant golems, you dunderhead!
- Inquest Engineer: Well, less secret now.
- Inquest Assistant: That scum in Lab Two took credit for my work! Now he's getting promoted instead of me.
- Inquest Engineer: Easy to fix. Here: fetch these materials after your shift.
- Inquest Assistant: One tranquilizer gun. One ravenous test subject. One banana... Why do I need a banana?
- Inquest Engineer: You're gonna be hungry after all that work.
- Inquest Technician: Everyone keeps questioning my work, like I've done something wrong.
- Inquest Engineer: I always ASSUME you've done something wrong. Wrongness is your default state.
- At the south
- PA Announcer: In the event of an emergency, please move to the exit in an orderly fashion.
- PA Announcer: Panicking may be noted in your performance review. Remember: we care.
- At the Necrobrand Emulation Lab
- PA Announcer: Greetings, Lab Alpha-Two-Two! The administration is pleased with your findings.
- PA Announcer: The ability of Kralkatorrik's lieutenants to Brand the dead suggests many promising applications.
- PA Announcer: Keep up the good work! And remember: we care.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (1): Excellent. It's amazing how many problems you can solve with a well-placed incinerator.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (2): We've achieved Branding on cue! Management will find immense value in my research.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (1): You mean our research. I helped.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (2): Helped shuffle papers, maybe.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (2): Wait. So we make corpses, Brand corpses, then burn them here?
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (1): Yes. And evaluate their neurological output the moment before immolation.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (2): Oooooh. I thought we were just roasting Branded for fun.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (1): Uh, boss? That wyvern just looked at me funny.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (2): It can't look at you funny. It can't look. We have it completely locked down in there.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (1): I know. Which is why it's freaking me out that it looked at me funny!
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (1): I saw the report! "Excessive byproducts"? Since when is that grounds for cutting funding?
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (2): Since our project began to produce a daily surfeit of incinerated cadaver waste, I expect.
- Inquest Specimen Researcher (1): Would you want to handle those logistics? I mean, the sludge collection alone...
- An Inquest Assistant carrying a crate can be found in this area. If aggroed, he will not switch to a more suitable weapon and thus he will only follow behind without attacking.