From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Rebooting IG-6417||A Bug in the System||3|
|Download the software needed to repair IG-6417.It's all in the programming.
||Collected 8 Items||3|
|Module MV-337||Through the Jackal portal South of Specimen Chamber. Can also be accessed through the wall of the chamber.|
|Module GP-739||East of Communications Array|
|Module HR-874||South of Specimen Chamber|
|Module ZN-290||Southeast of Specimen Chamber|
|Module JT-609||Southwest of Specimen Chamber|
|Module KL-411||Southeast of Deepwater Cooling Sink|
|Module XD-356||Top of Leyfinder Research Facility, buried under tar on the eastern side|
|Inquest Passcode||Found as a drop from the Inquest throughout the map.|
- IG-6417 accepts one module per day.
- The Inquest Passcode needs to be obtained before any modules can be downloaded. You can collect the modules in any order, but they can only be installed in the order listed in the achievement.
- Attempting to install Module XD-356 will reveal that it contains malicious programming. You will then be prompted to bring the module to Hero-Tron for reprogramming.
- During 2020, the massive server lag spikes that plagued this and other maps could be exploited to progress this achievement more quickly. When interacting with IG-6417 during those server lag spikes, it could accept two modules in a row, saying "Software upgrade in progress..." each time, with a noticeable delay for the window prompt as well as collection credit after the second installation. The second item installed was not be removed from your inventory.
- The lag spikes have seen been fixed and this exploit is no longer possible.