The Specimen Chamber
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the meta event in Sandswept Isles. For the location, see Specimen Chamber.
The Specimen Chamber
- Total events
The meta event consists of five main phases:
- A 15 minute countdown will occur. Once the countdown is finished, portals to the Specimen Chamber will appear around Rata Primus. Specific portal locations can be found here.
- A defense event outside the Specimen Chamber will begin. It lasts for 8 minutes, after which the room will open.
- Inside the room, players will have to fight against one random Simulacrum boss, starting a 15 minutes timer.
- After the first boss is defeated, a second Simulacrum, similarly randomly chosen, will appear.
- The two bosses from before will spawn again and fight players simultaneously. Note that you may attack either boss to defeat them both, due to the Synchronized Vitality effect.
- Tar seepage in the Specimen Chamber is depleting the laser array's primary power!
- Primary power source disrupted in: 8:00
- The Laser array is on emergency power. Security has been deployed to defend the vault door!
- Hold out until the laser array runs out of emergency power (80) [Group Event]
- Specimen Chamber outer defenses have been completely disabled! Enter the chamber and investigate. (Two of the following events)
- Defeat the Simulacrum of Beyn, Scion of Thorns (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Simulacrum of Destroyer Crematus (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Simulacrum of Jord Ironfrost (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Simulacrum of Subject Beta (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Simulacrum of Tlati, the Unchained (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Simulacrum of Varkesh, the Branded (80) [Group Event]
- Warning: Two dangerous test subjects have escaped captivity!
- Defeat the dragon minion simulacrum (80) [Group Event]
- A Bug in the System: The Specimen Chamber — Defeat each champion simulacrum in the specimen chamber at least once. (9 )
- A Bug in the System: Repairing IG-6417 — Acquire the parts to repair IG-6417. (1)
- A Bug in the System: Lasting Bonds: What Comes Next — Collect 8 items to help Efi. (5)