— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- This trait no longer increases spirit health. Individual spirit bonuses have been updated as follows:
- Storm Spirit: This spirit now grants fury for 1 second instead of swiftness for 3 seconds on each pulse while this trait is equipped.
- Frost Spirit: This spirit now grants might for 5 seconds for 1 stack instead of 3 seconds for 3 stacks while this trait is equipped.
- Spirit of Nature Renewal: Fixed a bug in which the stability granted by the spirit of nature hit fewer targets than intended.
- Water Spirit: The regeneration duration that this spirit grants has been reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds while this trait is equipped.
| January 26, 2016
- The boons granted by this trait now use the ranger's boon duration.
| September 29, 2015
- Increased the might per pulse for Frost Spirit from 1 stack to 3 stacks and the duration from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- Increased the swiftness per pulse for Storm Spirit from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- Increased the regeneration per pulse for Water Spirit from 1 second to 3 seconds.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed an issue that caused spirit effects to list a 70% chance on hit when using this trait.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Revamped trait:
- Each of your spirits pulses 1.25 seconds of a particular boon every 3 seconds.
- Your spirits gain 100% increased health.
- The range of spirit-activated abilities is increased by 50%.
| September 30, 2014
- Adjusted effects for spirit attacks to better match their radius.
| December 10, 2013
- Moved to the Grandmaster tier.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Nature's Vengeance has been added to the game.