From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- : 33%Reduced Health Loss
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Vigor (3s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Fury (5s): +20% Critical Chance
- Might (8s): 90 Condition Damage, 90 Power3
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Number of Allied Targets: 10
- Radius Increase: 50%
— In-game description
Traits that improve this trait
- Vicious Quarry — Fury grants ferocity and additional increased critical strike chance. When struck while below the health threshold, gain fury.
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Rugged Growth — You and your pet recover health while affected by protection.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills gain reduced recharge and grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Furious Strength — You deal increased strike damage while you have fury.
- Second Skin — Conditions inflict less damage to you while you have protection.
- The boons granted by the trait apply to 10 players.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|January 26, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 30, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: