Call Lightning (Ranger)/history
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Call Lightning: Spirit Active Skills: These skills no longer sacrifice the spirit and instead cause them to teleport to the ranger's location before the spirit uses their active skill. These skills now have a 0.25-second casting time. The recharge time for these skills remains at 20 seconds. Reduced the duration of daze that this skill applies to foes from 3 seconds to 1 second.
— In-game description [?]
- Call Lightning: Fixed a bug so that the daze will properly be increased by daze-increasing effects.
- Call Lightning: Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from properly applying daze.
- All ranger spirit's active abilities have had their maximum targets increased to 5.
- All ranger spirit's active abilities are more potent and sacrifice the spirit.
- The recharge of all nonelite ranger spirits has been reduced to 20 seconds.
- Storm Spirit: The activate ability now inflicts a 3-second daze.
- Spirits: Added a red indicator ring to spirit attacks to show range for opponents.
- Call Lightning: Added a damage skill fact and a radius skill fact.
- Call Lightning: Increased the damage by 150%.