From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 Update 2 - March 31, 2015
- 2 Update - March 31, 2015
- 2.1 New Features and Content
- 2.2 Balance, Bug-Fixing, Polish
- 2.3 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 2.4 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Update 2 - March 31, 2015
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 47,092
Update - March 31, 2015
New Features and Content
- Moved the Player vs. Player guide up into Level 3 Rewards.
Balance, Bug-Fixing, Polish
- Fixed a bug that delayed damage from falling.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera position to snap when it was used with a horizontal or vertical offset.
- Fixed an issue that decreased the size of the loading-screen art.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the field of view from resetting to the specified value when loading a map.
- Fixed bug in which text appeared green in chat bubbles created by player chat.
- Fixed a bug that could result in characters permanently keeping stealth on death.
- Rings of the Sun-God sold by Qoetl in Sparkfly Fen are now rings.
- Plant Dog Transformations now correctly change characters into plant dogs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the first tier of spear, harpoon gun, and trident recipes from being discoverable.
- Runes of the Adventurer now use the correct icon in PvP.
- Symbol of Blades: This ability is no longer able to be used in midair.
- Elite Focus: Updated the facts of this trait to indicate the correct stability duration and interval of application.
- Vampiric Rituals: This trait no longer triggers on siege doors.
- Foot in the Grave: This trait will now allow the necromancer to break stuns when entering death shroud.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Silverwastes Reward Track from being set as the active reward track.
- Fixed a bug in which using /join on a player queued for PvP with a party would remove the party from the queue.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The Aviator Quaggan Mail Carrier is now available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.
- The Mad Scientist's Harvesting Tool is now available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 1000 gems.
Black Lion Chests have received the following updates:
- The drop rate of Black Lion Claim Ticket Scraps has been increased.
- The drop rate of Teleport to Friend items has been increased.
- Toxic Dye Kits, Deathly Dye Kits, Metallurgic Dye Kits, and Taimi's Dye Kits have been removed.
- The Mini Super Monkey, Mini Super Spider, Mini Super Bee Dog, Mini Super Yeti, Mini Super Raccoon, and Mini Super Banana have been added as rare drops.
- Glint's Winter Dye Kits, Shadow Dye Kits and Crimson Lion Dye Kits have been added as rare drops.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Footprints left by charr models have been fixed to properly match the same orientation in which the charr was walking.
- Build: 47,042