From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Using the Melt skill.
Costume Brawl Toy: Double-click to equip a bundle which grants fun costume brawl skills. Brawl skills will only hit other players also using costume brawl.
— In-game description
Enchanted Broom is a gizmo that equips a toy weapon bundle when used. You can do many witchly things such as ride a broomstick or melt.
- Witch's Outfit (guaranteed)
- Only sold if you have already acquired the Witch's Outfit from the gemstore.
|1||Swarm of Bats||¾||1||Create a swarm of bats.|
|2||Summon Cauldron||1½||195||Summon a cauldron that everyone can use. Trick or treat!|
|3||Melt||7||You melt into a puddle of green liquid.|
|4||Ride Broom||7||Jump on your broom and ride around.|
|1||Prepare for Combat||Return to your weapon skills. If you are currently riding a travel toy, the Automatic Travel Suspended effect will be applied.|
|4||Stop Riding||5||Stop riding your broom. This will also remove the Automatic Broom effect.|
|5||Summon Familiar||½||70||Summon a feline friend as a magical familiar.|
|6||Time Out||2||Leave Costume Brawl so that you cannot be attacked. Requires an active Costume Brawl.|
- Hylek Witch transformation
Obtained by a character that uses the same cauldron they summoned.
|1||Jab||¾||Costume Brawl Skill|
|2||Smack||1½||5||Costume Brawl Skill|
|3||Locked||You cannot use skills while transformed.|
|4||Locked||You cannot use skills while transformed.|
|5||Enter Costume Brawl||Toggle to enter Costume Brawl.|
|5||Time Out||2||Leave Costume Brawl so that you cannot be attacked. Requires an active Costume Brawl.|
|6||Return||2||End the transformation and return to your true form.|
- In addition to being a costume brawl toy, Enchanted Broom also has the functionality of a travel toy.
- Summon Familiar summons the Feline Familiar, which can be fed by any player nearby with Frog in a Jar to unlock for the home instance as part of the Hungry cat scavenger hunt.