From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Wayfarer Foothills
- Lornar's Pass
- Frostgorge Sound
- Bjora Marches (80)
- Help quaggans settle into Urgulp (20)
- Impress the Mennerheim steadholders (22)
- Help Hune manage the lodge (26)
- Mauls Foes
- Paw Swipe
- Brutal Mauling
- Stolen skills
- Arctodus is an extinct genus of bear that lived during the Pleistocene epoch. They inhabited North America and died out about 11,000 years ago. Two species are known; Arctodus simus and Arctodus pristinus. In real life, Arctodus differed from the in-game version by having an unusually short snout for a bear. The short snout gives them the common names "short-faced bear" and "bulldog bear".
- Appearance-wise it bears a strong similarity to another extinct sub-family of bear called Hemicyoninae often called "dog-bears" that lived during the Oligocene through Miocene epochs.