— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 16, 2019
- This skill no longer chills or slows.
| July 10, 2018
- The animation of this skill has been changed, removing approximately 0.5 seconds from its aftercast.
| December 12, 2017
- Energy cost has been reduced from 20 to 10. The cooldown has been reduced from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.
| November 07, 2017
- This skill has been renamed to Deathstrike.
- Activating this skill will now shadowstep the revenant toward their target, up to a range of 600 away, and deliver a strike that chills and slows the foe for 3 seconds while gaining fury.
- If this attack successfully lands, the revenant will immediately deliver a second attack that deals large damage.
- The cooldown of this skill is 20 seconds, with the energy cost being 20 as well.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Increased damage by 25%.
- The fury duration has been increased from 6 seconds to 8 seconds.
| April 19, 2016
- This skill now grants 6 seconds of fury to the revenant and 3 seconds of chill to an enemy when the attack hits.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Grasping Shadow has been added to the game.