From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Slice through the air, sending a wave of energy from the Mists toward your foe and dealing rapid strikes. Immobilize duration is increased per target you strike.
— In-game description
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control spawns a healing orb. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can spawn multiple orbs.
- Targeted Destruction — Deal increased strike damage to targets based on their vulnerability stacks.
- Dance of Death — Applying vulnerability to foes grants stacks of Battle Scars. The healing from Battle Scars is increased while you are below the health threshold.
- The additional strikes from this skill are single target, and are shared across all of the targets within range.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: