|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| March 05, 2019
- Increased this skill's damage per each additional strike by 40% in PvE only.
| December 11, 2018
- The casting animation of this skill has been increased from just over 0.5 seconds to a little under 1 second to allow for better counterplay. Added a visual indicator to the skill's warm-up animation.
| November 07, 2017
- This skill has been reworked and will now deliver up to 5 strikes to random enemies in the area in addition to its initial impact.
- Immobilize duration has been reduced to 1 second and is increased by 1 second to all targets per target struck.
- Base damage of this skill has been reduced by 20%.
- Bonus strikes are equal to 25% of the initial impact each.
- The cooldown of this skill has been set at 15 seconds, while the energy cost is set at 10.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Increased damage by 66%.
- This attack now inflicts 8 stacks of vulnerability for 5 seconds.
- The range has been increased from 300 to 450.
| April 19, 2016
- The immobilize duration has been increased from 2 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
- This skill is now available naturally during the course of Duelist's Preparation.
- Blocking an attack will extend the availability of the skill beyond the blocking duration.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Shackling Wave has been added to the game.