From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Provides the Dagger Storm effect.
- Unaffected by quickness or slow.
- Fires up to 8 daggers, at a rate of about one per 0.34 seconds.
- The number of daggers fired is inversely related to the distance between the foes and the thief, with one dagger fired if all foes are at maximum range, and 8 fired if the thief is standing directly on top of a foe.
- Each dagger deals the listed damage.
- Each dagger bounces once and hits an additional nearby foe.
- Targets are selected randomly. However:
- Nearby enemies are more likely to be selected than further-away enemies.
- The skill will attempt to attack as many different targets as possible.
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Upper Hand — Gain initiative and regeneration when you evade an attack.
- Trickster — Tricks gain reduced recharge and remove conditions.
- Deadly Ambush — Stealing also applies bleeding. Bleeding you inflict deals more damage.
- Escapist's Fortitude — Gain health when you successfully evade an attack. Remove a condition whenever you evade an attack.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: