From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Provides the Dagger Storm effect.
- Unaffected by quickness or slow.
- Fires up to 8 daggers, at a rate of about one per 0.34 seconds.
- The number of daggers fired is inversely related to the distance between the foes and the thief, with one dagger fired if all foes are at maximum range, and 8 fired if the thief is standing directly on top of a foe.
- Each dagger deals the listed damage.
- Each dagger bounces once and hits an additional nearby foe.
- Targets are selected randomly. However:
- Nearby enemies are more likely to be selected than further-away enemies.
- The skill will attempt to attack as many different targets as possible.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: