From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Caledon Forest
- Kessex Hills
- Earthworks Bluff (16-17)
- Viathan's Arm (19-20)
- Cereboth Canyon (20)
- Greyhoof Meadows (22, 25-26)
- Viathan Lake (22-24)
- Halacon Cataracts (23)
- Eukaryan Caves (23-24) (During related events only)
- Meremoot Hill (23-24)
- Viath Shore (23-24)
- Gendarran Fields
- World versus World
- Blue Borderlands (80)
- Eternal Battlegrounds (80)
- Green Borderlands (80)
- Red Borderlands (80)
- Escort the Vigil siegemaster to the toxic offshoot (80) [Group Event]
- Rescue the Vigil engineers (16, 19, 20, 24, 27, 29) [Group Event]
- Defend the Vigil siege engineers as they attack the toxic offshoot (17, 20, 21, 25, 28, 30) [Group Event]
- Use powder kegs to destroy the toxic offshoot (24, 16, 19, 20, 27, 29) [Group Event]
- Free villagers from Krait's Larder (19)
- Protect Webb as he recovers his heirlooms (22)
- Clear Toxic Alliance forces from Eukaryan Caves (23)
- Defend Moogooloo quaggan villagers from krait (23)
- Recapture Mudbay Digs before the Lionguard are defeated or forced to retreat (24) [Group Event]
- Use siege weapons or powder kegs to destroy the toxic offshoot (80) [Group Event]
Attempts to revive downed allies.
- Berserk - Gained at 30% health.
- Upon reaching 75%, 50%, and 25% health; gains:
- Toxic Burst - Point-blank area of effect attack that poisons enemies for 5 seconds; 1 second cast time.
- Serpent Strike - High-damage melee attack that cleaves; 2 second cast time.
- Skills (Terrestrial)
- Slash - Melee auto-attack that cleaves and inflicts 1 stack of Bleeding for 5 seconds.
- Leaps toward target enemy while evading attacks for 1 second. The damoss usually only uses this skill when there are no foes within melee range.
- Retreats away from enemies while evading attacks for 1 second. The damoss rarely uses this skill.
- Skills (Aquatic)
- Lunge - The damoss strikes out with a melee auto-attack that cripples for 5 seconds. It then charges toward target foe, attacking again once it collides with an enemy or reaches the end of this charge. The damoss will use this skill even if its target is not in range of the first portion of the attack.
- Stolen skills
|Armored Scale||Crafting material||Rare||1||80|
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||80|
|Smooth Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||51-66|
|Small Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||20-31|
|Tiny Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||9-20|
|Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||80|
|Torn Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||9-80|
|Frayed Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||51-66|
|Soiled Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||9-80|
|Worn Rag||Salvage item||Basic||1||20-31|
|Shredded Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||9-20|
- Prepare for sacrifice.
- Take this one!
- Downing foe and disengaging
- Too easy!
- We'll settle this later.
- This can't be!
- We'll settle this later.
- Toxic Damoss were added to the game with the October 29th, 2013 update, as part of the Tower of Nightmares release.
- They wield two Dreamthistle Swords.