The Orvanic Shore is an area within Sparkfly Fen. This troubled river shore was once the home to many hylek tribes until the arrival of the Risen and their subsequent conversions. Corruption can even be seen in the plants and animals. Vigil forces from the Deadman's Reach launch attacks against the Risen and their leadership at The Tower of Modius. An alpine stream with many waterfalls bisects the area on which resides the last hylek guarding his crops at the headwaters.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Ayomichi slow the spread of Risen corruption (56)
- Ocean's Gullet Waypoint —
Orvanic Shore Vista —
- Just east of Quinatl Deadgrounds. Start at the southwest end of the mountain and walk/jump up to the top. Then fall down the other side and walk to the vista.
Orvanic Cliffs Vista —
- From Nicantl Grounds, go through the nearby cave in Uzanarin Depths with the Hero point, exiting out the back side of the cave. Go across the rocks in front of the western waterfall. Look to the right for some large round rocks that serve as steps. Jump into the cave and walk through the bats in Verarium Delves. Jump across and jump down onto the Vista.
- Escort a Vigil bomb to the tower's weak point (56)
- Escort the Vigil to the Tower of Modius (56)
- Kill the Risen shark (56) [Group Event]
- Destroy the champion Risen lich (57) [Group Event]
- Ayomichi (56)
- Veteran Hylek Amini (56)
- Risen Brute (56)
- Risen Grub (56)
- Risen Hylek (55-56)
- Risen Plague Carrier (56)
- Risen Thrall (56)
- Veteran Risen Hylek (56)
- Resource nodes
- (node farm) - On the shore of the western headwaters.