From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Cursed Shore
- Chapter 3: Crystal Corruption
- Chapter 3: Traitor to the Queen
- Chapter 3: Justice for Riannoc
- Chapter 5: Helping Hands
- Chapter 6: The Battle of Claw Island
- Chapter 7: Forming the Pact
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Aid the wardens of Shadowheart (22)
- Help First Haven's residents deal with the undead (26)
- Help the Vigil clear out the abandoned caves of Mole's Head (51)
- Help the Priory's excavation of the ruins (57)
- Assist Qoetl and the Ni-tlacua at Swampwatch Post (57)
- Help Potatlan at the Western Shore (57)
- Help Caer Evermore defeat the Risen in the region (58)
- Help Cuadinti Prepare Southwatch Post (58)
- Help Pact soldiers secure a path to Orr (61)
- Help Kamma test her experimental weapon (65)
- Help Pixtor test his weapons on the Risen in Murkvale (65)
- Defend the sylvari tower from the Risen (5)
- Escort Agent Rexx as he delivers supplies to Warden spy Alarin (5)
- Defend settlers from the Risen horde (8)
- Defend First Haven from Risen (26)
- Protect the Vigil team as they journey deep into Mole's Head (51)
- Escort Scholar Riagan to the ritual location (53)
- Defend Donala and keep undead from overrunning the oasis (55)
- Protect Donala as she repairs the natural defenses of the oasis (55)
- Clear undead from the oasis (55)
- Clear the Risen from the center of the ruins of Fort Cadence (55)
- Retake the Zintl Holy Grounds (58) [Group Event]
- Defeat Tequatl the Sunless (65) [Group Event]
- Protect krewe leader Dobbs as the krewe clears the excavation site (57)
- Escort a new Vigil weapon to Nonmoa Lake for testing (59)
- Protect the Pact Siege Team as it sets up trebuchets (71)
- Defend Agent Carver from Risen attackers (72)
- Protect the Pact as they defend Brassclaw Landing from the Risen (74)
- Escort Warmaster Leddron and his team to Zho'qafa Catacombs (74)
- Defeat the Risen Giant (78) [Group Event]
- Escort the messenger golem to Murmur Isle (78)
- Hold the Pact position at Shank Anchorage against Risen attack (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the beacon until Pact reinforcements can arrive (80)
- Escort Tactician Megill to safe ground (80)
- Protect the technicians as they rebuild Penitent Camp (80)
- Escort Magister Izzmek to the site of the first signal beacon (80)
- Builds Frenzy
- Gains a stack of Frenzy every time it successfully hits something.
- Loses all stacks of Frenzy and becomes Stunned for 2 seconds if it misses a swing four times.
- Abomination Swipe - Melee auto-attack that cleaves. 200 range.
- Abomination Slam - The abomination slams his club down in front of him, dealing damage in a frontal area of effect. 2 second cast time. 10 second recharge. 450 range.
- Throw Club - The abomination throws its club then charges forward in a straight line, dealing damage and knocking back in a point-blank area of effect as it travels. 1.25 second cast time. 20 second recharge. 1400 range.
- Stolen skills
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vicious Fang||Crafting material||Rare||1|
- I hunger....
- Killing a foe or leaving combat
- Return to Orr.
- Even though all Risen abominations share the same ability list in their descriptions, their actual immunities vary between the variants spawned in different locations, instances, and events. For example: