From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Defeat Tequatl the Sunless (65) [Group Event]
- I take it you are here as part of Operation Screaming Sky. Excellent, I'm Warmaster Narru, commanding officer. Mark my words, Zhaitan's champion will not outfox us here.
What's the operation?
- Vigil tacticians have noticed that Tequatl has been improving its battle strategies with every emergence. We're here to see if there's any truth to that analysis.
And if that's true?
- If it is adapting, we'll face a smarter, deadlier foe every time it emerges. What we determine here will chart the course of future dragon-lieutenant conflicts.
How are you going to take on Tequatl?
- Infantry, support golems, technicians. The only non-regulation item is the megalaser cannon. It should put a hole in Tequatl, assuming we can properly deploy it.
You think this cannon will help?
- Some asura have been testing this laster against Tequatl for a while. We've made a generous offer for the weapon. Now, we're amplifying its power for the operation.
- Why is the Vigil suddenly interested in Tequatl? (same as "What's the operation?")
- It should do the job. Take care.
- So, why is the Vigil suddenly interested in Tequatl? (same as "What's the operation?")
I'm in. What should I do?
- Excellent. When Tequatl emerges, I'll need soldiers to protect the cannon's batteries when necessary. Beyond that, you are to dispatch Tequatl using whatever means at your disposal.
- Tell me more about the operation. (same as "What's the operation?")
- What's this about a cannon? (same as "You think this cannon will help?")
- What else do we have to fight Tequatl? (same as "How are you going to take on Tequatl?")
- I'm having second thoughts.
- Good hunting.
- Sounds dangerous. I'll pass.
- I'm in. What's next? (same as "I'm in. What should I do?")
- How are you going to fight Tequatl? (same as "You think this cannon will help?")
- I am. Now what? (Same as "I'm in. What should I do?")
- Nope, just passing through.
- Narru was added in Tequatl Rising.