From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Jezza and the Vigil in clearing Risen from Fort Cadence (55)
- Fort Cadence Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Battlement Shore —
- Sylvan Hound (55)
- Hermit Crab (55)
- Mosquito (56)
- Priory Scholar (1): This place is terrifying. In my view, the locals have no chance of survival.
- Priory Scholar (2): Hylek can be replaced. The antiquities here cannot be.
- Priory Scholar (1): For a pirate stronghold, there's a distinct lack of treasures and trophies.
- Priory Scholar (2): Maybe some other pirates got here before us.
- Priory Scholar (1): The record shows this place has been called Fort Cadence for hundreds of years.
- Priory Scholar (2): That would explain the oddly rhythmic quality to the spirits' wailing.
- Priory Scholar (1): I'm finding it hard to concentrate with so many spirits about.
- Priory Scholar (2): Count your blessings. It'd be harder if the pirates were still alive.
- Priory Scholar (1): This place is empty, except for the ghosts. How am I supposed to record the ephemeral?
- Priory Scholar (2): Oaf! Do it the way you do everything in my krewe: precisely.
- Crusader Deeta: So, your tribe had to scatter?
- Cogl: It is so. When the Sunless came, we could not hold them back. Many died.
- Crusader Deeta: What did you do?
- Cogl: My story is common. I fled north to join others and make a better fight. The Vigil is my tribe now.
- Vigil Crusader Jevaran: Why the Vigil? Why didn't you join one of the tribes guarding the temple at Astrozintli?
- Cogl: I have little hope for the tribes at Astrozintli. It will take more than one race to swallow the dragons.
- Cogl: I want to be with the winners. The Vigil is strong, not desperate. The tribes at Astrozintli are going to die
- Vigil Crusader Jevaran: That makes me sad. So many dead. So many yet to die.
- Cogl: And you? Why Vigil and not Wyld Hunt?
- Crusader Rowen: I have not received a call to my Wyld Hunt. My destiny is not that grand just yet. Perhaps one day.
- Crusader Deeta: It's the same for me. I choose to fight, but I am not yet called to any particular battle. So, I follow the Vigil with heart and heel.
- Resource nodes