From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I thought you'd left Hoelbrak! I'm glad to see you. Did you gather any new pick-up lines from humans while on your journey?
Hello, old friend. I've heard a few. You?
- Oh, yes. Humans rarely fail me. Listen to this: I need a map because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
Here's one: Get me a bandage; I skinned my knee falling for you.
- (laugh!) Humans! They're so transparent! I've missed you, <Character name>. Are you here to stay for awhile?
I'm afraid not. I'm needed elsewhere.
- A shame, Hoelbrak is a little quieter without you here.
- I'll be back again soon.
- I have to go.
- Enough. I can't take any more.
- I can't stay. Good-bye.