From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- My papa says that I'll be a great hunter one day. First, I'll win the Great Hunt, then I'll hunt every creature in Tyria.
- (If norn)
- the last one. Issormir didn't stand a chance!
I was at
- Really? One day I'm gonna be there, taking down the biggest prey. My papa says I need to be a better tracker. He says I have plenty of Bear in me, but not enough Snow Leopard.
You should listen. Tracking is crucial for the hunt.
- I know. He jokes that I'd make quick work of my prey, if I could find it.
- So what are you doing here?
- Work on that and I'm sure you'll be a great hunter.
You seem to have a passion for it.
- Mom says that hunting's in my blood. My parents are great hunters and warriors. They're out in the wild now.
- What are they hunting?
- They left you alone? (Same as "Have your parents taken you hunting yet?" below)
- Sounds great. Good-bye.
- Have your parents taken you hunting yet? (Same as "So what are you doing here?")