Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon (SCAR Lane)
Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon
Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon is an event during King of the Jungle. It requires the players to defeat the Legendary Chak Gerents in each respective lane before it reaches each cannon.
The Chak Gerent has five different attacks that he does throughout the event: A swipe that causes knockdown, a lunge attack which also causes knockdown, an evade(similar to how Karkas evade), a tail slam attack triggering multiple AoE attacks that can deal a lot of damage if a player gets hit by it and will knock players down for 3-5 second, and lastly Pheromone Clouds which resembles a purple donut like ball of air. This last ability spawn randomly and is the most dangerous, and being inside of them will cause players to lose health very fast. They grow 3x in size before fading away.
During the Chak Geren'ts tail attack, he gains a breakable defiance bar. In the SCAR lane this bar is almost instantly broken by the Megathumpers, that will stun the Chak Gerent, enabling a bit more damage and 5 seconds of a stunned Gerent, making it the best moment to lay down on it AoEs and other stationary attacks like Hundred Blades.
- Upon event start
- Agent Korrin: It's up! Quickly! Focus fire on the big guy!
- Upon event ending and cycling to previous event
- Agent Korrin: (coughing) That doesn't smell right. Uh, move.
- Agent Korrin: Target on the move. [verification requested]
- Agent Korrin: He's down! Protect the charr while they get the thumpers running.
- Upon event repeating[verification requested]
- Agent Korrin: Hit harder! Bring it down! Now!
- Upon event success
- Agent Korrin: The bigger they are, the harder they fall!