From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Glorious Drill Collective #4 —
Glorious Drill Collective #4 Vista —
- It is possible to jump up on some rocks in front of the vista. The path up starts at the lowest square pillar below the vista and winds up the crevice to the vista. The way up can be difficult as the visibility is poor in many places. Youtube may be the best option for help. Or, adjust the gamma to brighten the path.
- The vista can also be reached by going up the hillside behind the Mole's Head heart NPC, east of the vista. Keep going up until you find a cave trail. The vista is up on a platform. Jumping off from the nearby ridge to the northeast may make it easier.
- Protect the Vigil team as they journey deep into Mole's Head (51)
- Kill the giant blood ooze (52) [Group Event]
- Protect Crusader Cale as he searches for dredge weapons (52)
- Protect the Vigil tents from Orrian attackers (52)
- Mole's Head is the dredge mine located the furthest from the Shiverpeak Mountains encountered in-game so far.