From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
24 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Anchorage Waypoint —
- Meddler's Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Fortuna Dirgecaller (80)
Promenade of the Gods Vista —
- Head around the anchorage to the south side of it - outside the glass dome. Jump across some stone formations resembling barnacles to get on the glass globe, and then climb up to the top of it. Watch out for the gap in the floor as it can be hard to spot. However, if you follow the golden framework, the gap will not matter.
- Aid the Pact soldiers around the airship wreck (80)
- Collect scrap metal to help Ballistician Dexa build her siege weapon (80)
- Enrage Risen and lure them to fight Halla Corpseflayer (80)
- Escort Scholar Didi to the signal flare site to summon her golem prototype for the assault on Arah (80)
- Get Warmaster Chan to Shank Anchorage before the troops' morale breaks (80)
- Help Crusader Angaria signal reinforcements for the assault on Arah (80)
- Hold the Pact position at Shank Anchorage against Risen attack (80) [Group Event]
- Secure the Pact staging area at Shank Anchorage (80) [Group Event]
- See the Pact crash survivors safely to Meddler's Summit (80)
- Dizz (80)
- Dathar (80)
- Raider (80)
- Boandi (80)
- Crusader Korbis (80)
- Crusader Quoba (80)
- Crusader Uxx (80)
- Crusader Yozzu (80)
- Explorer Prendes (80)
- Maakel the Immortal (80)
- Warmaster Chan (80)
- Yesa (80)
- Orrian Spectral Guard (80)
- Risen Abomination (80)
- Risen Acolyte (80)
- Risen Corrupter (80)
- Risen Jester (80)
- Risen Noble (80)
- Risen Preserver (80)
- Risen Servant (80)
- Risen Spider (80)
- Risen Wizard (80)
- Veteran Risen Giant (80)
- Veteran Risen Wizard (80)
- Raider (male sylvari): You've heard the stories they tell about our leader?
- Raider (female sylvari): Assuming even half of them are true, it seems unlikely that even Makkel
- Raider (male sylvari): He seems determined to keep risking his life, and ours. Why else would he lead us to set up camp in this place?
- Raider (female sylvari): He does seem to know something about beating the odds. Maybe there is a profit here worth the risk.
- Raider: (sigh) Think anything different might happen today?
- Jinx Lockwood: You know what would be different? If you left me alone.
- Crusader Bailey: The ebb and flow of this battle wears on you.
- Priory Explorer: The constant back-and-forth is exhausting. I've changed my billet more often than my uniform.
- Crusader Bailey: If we're ever going to hold the outlying sectors for more than a day, we'll need more help.
- Jinx Lockwood: You see that chopper come down? If there's any survivors, I doubt they'll last long. Could be some sweet salvage, though.
- Raider (female norn): Ah, quit your caterwauling. I've heard drunken moot halls that sounded better.
- Maklain the Minstrel: You rude cow. My singing is in demand at all of the finest venues!
- Raider (female norn): Minstrel, you're loud enough to wake the dead and that's the last thing we need around here.
- Maklain the Minstrel: I wouldn't expect an uneducated swine like her to appreciate my singing prowess.
- Resource nodes