From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Activ. type
- Game link
Barrage the target area with a hail of arrows that cripple.
- Damage (12x): 2,316 (6.0)?
- Damage (12x): 1,764 (4.572)?
- Cripple (1s): -50% Movement Speed12
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 360
- Range: 1,500
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. Striking foes beyond the range threshold grants boons.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- The arrows do not count as projectiles. They are merely a visual effect.
- This channeled skill will be interrupted if you move while the progress bar is still active (first 2.25 seconds).
- The first 3 hits occur during the skill activation. The remaining 9 hits are dealt by a lasting AoE created at the end of the cast.
- The 5 enemies nearest to the targeted point on the ground (AoE center) will each receive hits at intervals of 0.6 seconds. If one or more of them die, the next nearest enemies to the center of the AoE will receive the remaining hits.
- Each successive hit will prolong the Crippled by 1 seconds, for a total of 12 seconds.
- The damage coefficient of 6 is for the 12 hits. Each hit has a coefficient of 0.5.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- Barrage used the following icon before release: .