From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- I don't recognize you. How long has it been since you felt the call to nightmare?
Unlike some less fortunate, the nightmare is all I've ever known.
- Such pride. Too much for my liking. Maybe a test of combat is in order. I could carve a little of that pride away.
- Good. Time for you to earn that pride.
- We'll see.
- I don't have time to deal with your suspicions.
- Ventari's teachings have blinded the others to the reality of the nightmare. We must initiate them into the agonies of truth.
Lets begin by testing each other.
- An excellent plan. Let our blood expose the truth.
- Let's begin.
- You reek of the pale tree. Are you new to this life, or are you scouting the grove?
My presence there was in the service to the nightmare.
- Were you able to locate any newly awakened that could be turned to our cause?
Those born free of the nightmare are stout of heart.
- Then you are a failure and must be taught a lesson. All true hearts weep for the suffering of others.
- Let the lesson begin.
- I've nothing to say to you.