From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Leeching Venoms — Venom skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom while stealthed. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Impacting Disruption — Enemies that you interrupt suffer a pulmonary impact. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- This skill causes 150 Defiance bar damage per ally, which sums up to a total of 750 defiance bar damage with you and 4 allies.
- The venom is still used if an attack is blocked, evaded, obstructed, negated by Blinded, or if the target has Invulnerability or Defiance.
- Stone counts as a stun for stun breaker skill purposes and is also affected by the effects of Sigil of Paralyzation.
- Sigil of Paralyzation on the caster will increase the stun duration applied by allies.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 17, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 06, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- This is currently the only skill accessible to players normally that inflicts petrification.