From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Venom. Your next few attacks immobilize foes.
- Devourer Venom (30s): Your attacks immobilize foes.2
- Immobilize (1s): Unable to move.
- Number of Targets: 5
- : 2Number of Attacks
- Venom Duration: 30 seconds
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Panic Strike — Immobilizing a foe poisons them. Striking a foe below the health threshold immobilizes them.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom utility skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom when you enter or exit stealth. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- The number of uses on this skill's effect will decrease if an attack lands or if the attack is negated by Blinded, Block, Evade, Obstructed, or Invulnerable.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 06, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: