From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Poison your foe and make them flee in fear.
— In-game description
- Death's Embrace — Deal increased strike damage while downed. Inflict vulnerability when you strike a foe below the health threshold. Cannot apply vulnerability to the same target more than once per interval.
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: