From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Activ. type
- Game link
Call your allies for help. Restores health while you channel it.
— In-game description
Bandage stops the health degeneration caused by Downed and heals the user 1% - 3% of their maximum health every 0.6 seconds. The healing increases 0.5% units every 5 ticks. After 12 seconds the maximum healing speed is reached.
- Bandage heals from 1.67% to 5% of maximum health per second. When counting the lack of degeneration, the heal is from 4.17% to 7.5% per second.
- The channeling will be interrupted if the user takes direct damage. Conditions do not interrupt it.
- Quickness increases bandage speed by 35%.
- When drowning, movement is allowed while channeling.
- Bandage is unaffected by traits which trigger their effects while using channeled skills.
- When a character begins using Bandage, they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
Won't anyone help me?!
|I require assistance!|
I need some help!
I need reinforcements!
Watch my back!
|Human||Help me, please!
A little help!
|Anyone? Help?! |
I could use a hand over here!
Need help here!
|Norn||Rally to me!
I'm in trouble!
|Need support! |
Help me out!
|Sylvari||I can't do this alone!
Someone help me!
I need assistance!
|Assistance please! |
Help me over here!
I need help!
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2012||Game release: