Inflict vulnerability when you strike a foe below the health threshold. Deal more damage while downed.
Health Threshold: 50%
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced bonus damage while downed from 25% to 5%. Reduced vulnerability duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds.
|December 12, 2017
- Increased vulnerability stacks from 1 to 5 and increased duration from 5 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Increased enemy health threshold from 33% to 50%.
- Vulnerability can now only be applied to the same foe once every 10 seconds.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master minor tier.
- Reduced damage increase while downed to 25%.
- Added: Striking foes below 33% health inflicts 1 stack of vulnerability for 5 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Death's Embrace has been added to the game.