From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Chilling Darkness — Blinding a target will also apply chill.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|December 12, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: