Decorations are guild cosmetic items which can be purchased or crafted, and placed in guild halls and their arenas. Each can be placed, rotated, and removed to reposition the item. Many decorations have collision, allowing players to stack decorations and climb on top of each. Arena decorations cause combat effects, such as knockback or damage, to players.
Basic decorations cost 50 each to purchase in the guild hall, but the price is lowered to 24 when upgrading the guild trader. Purchased decorations are deposited directly into guild storage if the character is representing a guild at the time of purchase. Otherwise they are placed in the character's inventory.
- Vendors offering decorations:
- Douglas Bird — basic decorations for coins.
- Cullen — basic decorations for coins.
- Fion — special decorations purchased by exchanging items and trophies obtained from festivals, open world meta events, and raids
- Guild Commendation Trader — Basic Flagpole for Guild Commendations
- Sigurlina Jonsdottir — Guild Trader after the Tier 4 upgrade assorted decorations for Guild Commendations
- Albert the Butler — in Lakeside Bazaar once you've completed Confessor's End
- "Gravedigger" Fim — in Jahai Bluffs at Pact Vanguard.
- Race Prizes — near the start of Roller Beetle mount races
- Mist Warden Quartermaster, Olmakhan Quartermaster, Crystal Bloom Quartermaster in Dragonfall.
- Scribes can upgrade and combine decorations. After crafting the decoration, it will become a schematic in the Assembly Device.
- WvW Siege Decoration Cases contain a random siege decoration.
- Upgrading the Guild Arena unlocks decorations for the arena
List of decorations
Decorations for personalizing your guild hall.
- Architecture (98)[note 1]
- Furniture (53)
- Lighting (23)
- Plants (71)
- Statuary (41)
- Trophies (139)[note 2]
- Festivals (218)
- Monuments (10)
- Other (67)
Obstacles to customize the guild hall arena. Items in the Arena category can only be used as obstacles in the owning guild's arena. Spend items by talking to the Obstacle Coordinator in the arena.
- ^ This count does not include the Gilded Banner and Large Guild Banner that which are unobtainable at present.
- ^ This count does not include the Commemorative Weapon Stand that which is unobtainable at present.
- ^ This count does not include the Obstacle: Flame Trap that which is unobtainable at present.
When decorations are crafted or purchased, each is immediately placed into the guild storage tab of the guild panel. There is no limit per decoration in the storage. Guild permissions are required to place, remove, or use decorations as a scribe:
- Decorator — Players can place, move, and remove most decorations in the guild hall.
- Arena Decorator — Players can place, move, and remove decorations in the arena.
- Monument Decorator — Players can place, move, and remove monument decorations in the guild hall.
- Remove All Decorations — Players can remove all decorations from the guild hall and return them to guild storage.
While players without Heart of Thorns cannot place decorations, getting a warning message preventing them from doing so, they can remove them.
Each decoration can be selected through the Select Decoration skill if available.
|1||Place||½||½||No skill description found.|
|1||Cannot Place||½||No skill description found.|
|2||Erase Single Decoration||¼||½||No skill description found.|
|3||Erase Small Area||¼||½||No skill description found.|
|4||Erase Area||¼||½||No skill description found.|
|5||Erase Large Area||¼||½||No skill description found.|
- Holding while placing down a decoration allows you to rotate it.
- Decorations can be removed after being placed and will return to the guild's storage
- There is a maximum limit of 2000 placed decorations per Guild Hall.