From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage Increase: 15%
- Duration Increase: 20%
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Version history
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Zealot's Flame — Torch
- Zealot's Fire — Torch
- Cleansing Flame — Torch
- Wrathful Grasp — Spear
- Purify — Trident
- Purifying Blast — Trident
- Symbol of Energy — Longbow
- Searing Slash — Axe
- Blazing Edge — Axe
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
- Chapter 1: Searing Spell — Tome of Justice
- Chapter 2: Igniting Burst — Tome of Justice
- Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath — Tome of Justice
- Epilogue: Ashes of the Just — Tome of Justice
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Purging Flames — Consecration
- Judge's Intervention — Meditation
- Signet of Judgment — Signet
- Flame Rush — Mantra
- Flame Surge — Final Charge
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Eternal Armory — Spirit Weapons gain additional casts, improved count recharge, and burn foes they strike.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Permeating Wrath — The passive effect of Virtue skill 1 triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- Stoic Demeanor — Inflict burning and slow on foes you disable or immobilize. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same target once per interval.
- Quickfire — Granting quickness to an ally also grants Ashes of the Just. This can affect multiple targets simultaneously.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||