From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Radiance (trait list)
- Training cost
- 8 Hero points
- Game link
Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
- Damage Increase: 10%
- Damage Increase: 15%
- Duration Increase: 20%
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Zealot's Flame — Torch
- Zealot's Fire — Torch
- Cleansing Flame — Torch
- Wrathful Grasp — Spear
- Purify — Trident
- Purifying Blast — Trident
- Symbol of Energy — Longbow
- Searing Slash — Axe
- Blazing Edge — Axe
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
- Chapter 1: Searing Spell — Tome of Justice
- Chapter 2: Igniting Burst — Tome of Justice
- Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath — Tome of Justice
- Epilogue: Ashes of the Just — Tome of Justice
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Purging Flames — Consecration
- Judge's Intervention — Meditation
- Signet of Judgment — Signet
- Flame Rush
- Flame Surge — Final Charge
- Whirling Light — Physical
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Virtue of Justice — Virtue
- Spear of Justice — Virtue
- Tome of Justice — Virtue
- Rushing Justice — Virtue
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Eternal Armory — Spirit Weapons gain additional casts, improved count recharge, and burn foes with their first strike.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Permeating Wrath — The passive effect of Virtue skill 1 triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- Quickfire — Retain Justice passive while it is on cooldown. Granting quickness to an ally also grants Ashes of the Just.
- Searing Pact — Gain condition damage. Willbender Flames now inflict burning on foes they strike.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|March 05, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||