From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Finally! What kept you, dear? The beds needs making, the kitchen needs scrubbing, the sails need mending, and don't get me started about the yard.
Um, I'm not the help.
- You're not? Wait. You're not a pirate, are you? If so, I'm going to have Wrelk give those guards a good talking to. I knew we shouldn't have hired humans. They're cheap, but you get what you pay for.
You caught me. I'm a pirate.
- I knew it! You had that look about you. Just take what you want and get out of my house.
- I think I'll just go now.
- You've mistaken me for someone else. Good day.
- During Stop the pirates raiding the mansion
- My precious house! Those hooligans are in my precious house!
I'll get them out!
- Oh, thank you dear. I can't bear to think of what those filthy pirates are doing in here.
- Always glad to help.
- Ouch, that's too bad.