From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Becomes available as a merchant after Stop the pirates raiding the mansion
|Half-burned Candle||Accessory||Fine||29||3 4|
|Pristine Gold Ring||Ring||Fine||29||3 60|
|Pristine Gold Ring||Ring||Masterwork||29||7 20|
- Ah, a visitor! Welcome to my home. It's one of the truly scenic jewels of the area, if I do say so myself. Have you come from Lion's Arch?
Quite stunning. You have spent a small fortune on it.
- Of course! A place like this doesn't pay for itself. But, for people like me, money is really no object. Have you come from Lion's Arch?
Does it matter if I came from Lion's Arch or not?
- Of course, it matters! If you come from Lion's Arch, then you may have news for me. It's been three years since I retired from the Lionguard. I was a captain, quite important. Since I retired, I'm eager to hear whatever news travelers bring me.
I've never been to Lion's Arch. What's it like there?
- It's one of the most lively cities in Tyria. All races are welcome and call it home. The commerce is vivacious, and the nightlife...well, let's just say my wife moved me out here to the boonies for a reason. It got its origins as a pirate stronghold, you see. These days, it's booming!
Why would pirates build a city?
- To protect themselves from Orrian undead, of course. Why else? When Orr rose, the seagoing vessels were driven to the ruins of old Lion's Arch. They rebuilt the city in their glorious image. Oh, I do miss it there. Such great diversity and activity. (sigh)
- It sounds interesting. Thank you.
- Thanks for the information. Good-bye.
- I don't have time for this. Good day.
- I see that. Good talking to you.
- Lion's Arch? Does it matter? (same as "Does it matter if I came from Lion's Arch or not?")
- Thank you for the warm welcome.
- During Stop the pirates raiding the mansion
- Lock the doors! Close the shutters! Batten the hatches! Don't let those villains anywhere near me!
- Working on it.