Miss Mipp is the daughter of Master Wrelk and Mistress Broga and lives with them in the Almuten Mansion. She has a good heart, according to her norn bodyguard Tholaun, and after helping him rescue her, she will become a merchant for a short period of time.
- Wow! You look stellerific and strong as Tholaun! What do you do?
I strive to be helpful and lift the spirits of the people.
- I don't know much about spirits. I hear they're spooky. But you seem nice. Want a present?
- I would love one.
- No, thank you.
I make the world a better place through my actions.
- Me too! Or I try to anyway. I'm still real little though, but I can be a big help! Want to see?
- Sure, show me what you've got.
- I believe you. No demonstration required.
I'm a hero. I save everyone, including little girls like you.
- That must be a really tough job! Hey, I know! Want something to help?
- Couldn't hurt, what do you have?
- I'm strong enough on my own.
- I don't talk to kids.
- While carrying a tiger cub from the Chuka and Champawat legendary collection before receiving Lesson: Friendship
- Can I play with your kitty?
- Your mother would kill me.
- After receiving Lesson: Friendship
- I totally know what you and Tholaun where  talking about. I'm not stupid, you know.
- Just don't tell Tholaun.
- During Stop the pirates raiding the mansion
- If I cry, don't tell Tholaun, okay? I gotta be tough like a norn!
- Don't worry. Stay strong.
- Her appearance is randomly generated, but will always appear as a female asuran progeny.