From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Why do you speak to me, traveler?
I was curious about what you do.
- I work for that grub of an asura—Wrelk—and his intolerable wife. My task is to mind their daughter for them.
You don't like your employers much. Why work for them?
- Years ago, I fell on hard times and took the job. Guarding a little cub like Mipp is easy money. However, she's a very bright child with very dull parents. I would be remiss in my duties if I left her.
That's completely adorable. She's charmed you, hasn't she?
- She's tiny, but her heart is strong. She's a good kid.
- I see she's in good hands.
- So they're not all bad then, right?
- Your work ethic is unquestionable.
- Thanks for soothing my curiosity.
- With Chuka and Champawat IV: Tiger Training Guide unlocked and no Lesson: Friendship
I'm teaching my cub the value of friendship.
- OK... Well, since you're here, I'm looking to have something made for... Well, I don't want to say out loud.
- It's a present for Miss Mipp's birthday. I have the plans drawn up, but I can't leave her alone to get it made.
- Recipe: Small Flute) Show me the pattern, I'll get it made. (receive item:
- I hope it works out.
- With Chuka and Champawat IV: Tiger Training Guide unlocked and Small Flute in your inventory
I have that... "thing" you wanted.
- This is perfect! I'm sure that— Ahem, I'm sure my "business associate" will be pleased.
- Lesson: Friendship) I'm sure they will be. (receive item:
- No reason.
- During Stop the pirates raiding the mansion
- Now is not the time for talk.
- Got it.