The Source of Orr
The Source of Orr
- 1325 AE
- Cathedral of Verdance
- All Races
- Savior of Tyria
- Preceded by
- Cathedral of Silence (story)
Romke's Final Voyage
- Followed by
- Victory or Death
The Source of Orr is part of the Pact storyline for every character. The Pact searches for the source of life as a way to fight back against the corruption of Zhaitan. They put their hopes in an ancient artesian well from which reaches to all parts of Orr.
The Source of Orr (80)
Seek the source of Orr's water to cleanse the land.
- Travel to the Artesian Waters.
- Speak with Trahearne.
- Go with Trahearne to the artesian well.
- Defeat the Sovereign Eye.
- Speak with the mysterious figure.
- Defend Trahearne during the Ritual of Purification
Regroup at Fort Trinity.
- Find Trahearne in Fort Trinity.
- Speak with Sayeh al'Rajhidh.
- Locate Trahearne on the airship.
- Speak with Trahearne.
To reach the instance, head to the Cathedral of Verdance waypoint (near Temple of Melandru). Run northeast from the waypoint, go up the first set ramps and pass under the platform where the skill challenge is located. There is a gap in the rubble directly north of the skill challenge marker on the map. (The skill challenge is actually above you on the platform), jump through and enter the water. Swim under some rubble for a short distance heading toward the marker then surface and the instance entrance will be on the shore.
Talk to Trahearne after he is done giving his speech. He will accompany you to the source of Orr while the rest of the group stays behind to defend the rear. A neverending tide of Risen will spawn behind you; they can be ignored. You will fight three groups of Risen Royal Guards on the way to the source. The first group consists of enemies identical to Orrian Spectral Guards, which are not very dangerous. The second group is three enemies identical to Orrian Spectral Juggernauts. These can get annoying very quickly, since their Magic Bullet attack will constantly stun/daze/blind/confuse you and Trahearne. If you can deflect/reflect projectiles, this is a great time to use such abilities. The final group is several Champion Risen Royal Guards, stronger versions of Risen Knights. Don't try to kill them; after a few seconds, they will become allies and let you pass (although you might need to get close enough to trigger this, so be careful and be ready with defensive abilities). The Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan waits in the large chamber beyond. Although the door appears to close once you enter, it is not locked, so you can walk out of the chamber to reset the fight at any time.
The Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan has multiple attacks and abilities. He frequently targets Trahearne (or other NPC allies, like pets), which is good since your character will be dealing the majority of the damage in this fight. At the start, the Eye will spin around, shooting projectiles while firing a laser beam that hits multiple times. This repeats indefinitely until you get close enough to him. The Eye next channels a laser attack that applies Vulnerability with each hit. Each individual hit is weak, but it ticks multiple times per second and lasts a while. Finally, he charges up a blast that will hit enemies adjacent to him. While charging, the Eye is surrounded by a sort of bubble; hitting it grants the Eye a random Boon. After 30-60 seconds, he will turn invulnerable and then teleport to one of three locations, sometimes knocking you down in the process. You need to get close enough to him during these stages to force him back to the center. His attack changes depending on the location:
- West side: He creates two Lesser Eyes that are similar to Phantasms. All three shoot a spread of projectiles that cause heavy damage and knock back. It can be hard to see them while standing in the water. Fortunately, you can dodge right through them, and there is a delay between each volley. These projectiles can also be reflected back at the Eyes, causing significant damage; it is possible to finish the mission this way.
- East side: He charges up a beam that deals heavy damage. If it hits, he usually moves back to the center immediately and attempts to use the blast attack to finish you off. You can dodge to avoid the attack and try to get close, but it's generally faster to just take the hit.
- South side: Several red AoE circles continuously appear in front of the Eye in a random fashion. Walking into a circle causes cripple. Shortly after appearing, a Mind Stab-like sword thrusts out from the center of a circle, causing minor damage and knockback if it hits. Because they appear at different times, it's possible to get continuously juggled from one sword to another. Stability works wonderfully here, although the best tactic is to avoid getting hit in the first place. Once you get close enough, the Eye will teleport back to the center. Note: in this phase, it is possible to snipe him from afar using ranged weapons, and pets do not trigger the teleport either. You can kill the Eye this way, although the swords tend to juggle pets and there are only a few specific locations that you can stand to avoid them reliably.
After teleporting back to the center, the Eye will resume his original attack pattern, starting with the spin attack. As before, every 30-60 seconds he will teleport and change tactics; get close to send him back to the center, and repeat the process until he dies. At 75% health, he will also add a ranged knockdown to the rotation. Finally, at 25% health, he will stop teleporting around the room and attack only from the center.
After the Eye is defeated and cleansed, a cutscene will play. The Eye turns out to be King Reza, the last king of Orr, corrupted by Zhaitan. The other kings and queens suffered similar fates. You are now tasked with defending the source while Trahearne prepares the ritual. You will fight four Risen Knights while the rest of the Pact falls back to your position. After fending off Risen for a minute or so, Trahearne will purify the waters with his sword. Talk to Trahearne and he will tell you to meet him back at Fort Trinity.
Travel back to Fort Trinity. Many of the NPCs will cheer and congratulate your success along the way. Sayeh al'Rajihd will talk to you and give Trahearne's location. After some discussion, Trahearne pledges all his resources towards helping you take down Zhaitan once and for all.
- Agent Zrii
- Calogero the Elder
- Captain Gegnir Skyfarer
- Crusader Afanen
- Decimus the Historian
- Doern Velazquez
- Galina Edgecrusher
- First Mate Kyori Eza
- Fuji Shadowbane
- Halvora Snapdagger
- King Reza (cinematic only)
- Laranthir of the Wild
- Pact Mechanic
- Pact Worker
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Historian
- Priory Magister
- Priory Scribe
- Professor Gorr
- Randall Greyston
- Sayeh al'Rajihd
- Scholar Vivian
- Scholar Yissa
- Second Mate Kajunk
- Snarl Backdraft
- Sylvan Hound
- Varra Skylark
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Warmaster
- Warden Illyra
- Warmaster Efut
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Whispers Initiate
- Whispers Lightbringer
- Whispers Keeper
- Whispers Slayer
- Wynnet Fairhaired
- If you chose to help the skritt:
- If you chose to help the grawl:
- If you chose to help the quaggan:
- If you chose to help the hylek:
- If you chose the Vigil's plan:
- If you chose the Whispers' plan:
- Champion Risen Royal Guard
- Jungle Boar
- Lesser Eye
- Risen Corrupter
- Risen Despoiler
- Risen Drake
- Risen Knight
- Risen Preserver
- Risen Putrifier
- Risen Royal Guard (80..82)
- Risen Subjugator
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan
Approaching Trahearne at the entrance to the Artesian Waters:
- Trahearne: Soldiers of the Pact, you are not merely our best hope. You are our only hope.
- Trahearne: Your duty is to defend this entrance against the servants of the dragon, Zhaitan.
- Trahearne: The torch of renewal is in your hands. Together, we'll ignite a fire to burn away the corruption—and set Orr free!
Talking to Doern Velazquez:
- Doern Velazquez: I've verified the coordinates and our agents have scouted the perimeter. We're ready.
- If a member of the Order of Whispers
For generations, the Order of Whispers has waited for this day. We won't fail now.
- To see the rebirth of Orr, to prove the land can be redeemed... I hope you're right, Lightbringer.
- We'll beat this dragon, Doern. You'll see.
The Order of Whispers has been invaluable, Doern. Thank you for trusting in the Pact.
- I trusted you, Commander, and I trusted Trahearne. The rest...just sort of evolved.
- Times change, my friend.
Talking to Warmaster Efut:
- Warmaster Efut: The battle ahead will be difficult, Commander. Are you prepared?
- If a member of the Vigil
The Vigil trained me well, Efut. I'm ready for anything.
- I hope you're right, <Character name>. I really do.
- Stay near me, and we'll see this through.
I am, but I'm placing a lot of trust in you and your troops, Warmaster Efut.
- Don't worry. The Vigil was made for this sort of thing!
- I look forward to fighting beside you one more time.
Talking to Wynnet Fairhaired:
- Wynnet Fairhaired: How I miss the Priory's high, cold walls. Those libraries seem like a paradise in my memory.
- If a member of the Priory
Are you ready for this, Wynnet? You can still turn back.
- No. If I left you, Sieran's spirit would never forgive me. I'll fight, Commander. And we'll win.
- Thank you, Wynnet.
Without the Priory's knowledge, we never would have made it this far. Thank you, Wynnet.
- It's been my abiding honor, <Character name>.
- Good luck.
Talking to Agent Zrii:
- Agent Zrii: We meet again, Commander! Best of luck in there. We'll be all right behind you.
Thanks. Zrii. We've been through a lot, ever since our first mission as the Pact.
- We have. I can't say I've enjoyed it, but...I'm glad to have been a part.
- First, the Source of Orr. Then the dragon itself.
Talking to Carys:
- Carys: I wish Tegwen was here. She should have lived to see this day.
- She taught the Pale Reavers well. You're all excellently trained. Even in her absence, you're a valued part of the team.
Talking to Crusader Afanen:
- Crusader Afanen: The Pale Reavers are holding down the fort, Commander. Carys and I are here to represent them on this mission.
We wouldn't be here without the Pale Reavers. I was sorry to hear about Tegwen.
- Thank you, Commander. Carys is doing a fine job stepping into her shoes, but we'll all miss Tegwen.
- I'm glad to hear that.
Talking to Mira:
- Mira: When they attacked Claw Island, I wanted to be anwhere but on the line. Now, I can't imagine doing anything else.
It's good to see some of the survivors of Claw Island joining us for this final battle.
- When I heard about the push into Arah, I knew I had to be here. You're short on reinforcements, but we're here for you.
- I'm glad to see you again, Mira. Good luck.
Talking to Professor Gorr:
- Professor Gorr: Well, commander, this is it. I've got my Vacuumagic Polarizer, Trahearne's got his baffling tree blade, and we've all got you! Ready?
- If chose Gorr to assist the Order of Whispers
We've been through a lot together. I had no idea - back on Claw Island - about how invaluable you'd be.
- That island was only the beginning. This - this is the pinnacle of our effort!
- And we'll be successful. You'll see.
- If an Asura
-  fought the Arcane Eye, did you ever think we'd end up here?
- Not in my wildest nightmares, <character name>. But here we aree, and we'll find a way to succeed. I know it!
- I believe you will.
Yes. Without you, we couldn't have located the Mouth of Zhaitan.
- Likewise, Commander. I'm glad to have been of assistance.
- Good luck.
Talking to Sayeh al'Rajihd:
- Sayeh al'Rajihd: Silent swimming and dark blades. I am unused to such a large gathering. Are you sure we need them all?
This isn't the Temple of Abaddon, Sayeh. We're going to be fighting the Risen head-on, not slipping past their guard.
- I have long owed Trahearne. By the Tethyos Houses and the shadowed Scions, I will pay that debt in full today.
- May your steps be relentless, Sayeh.
Talking to Ballista Geargrind:
- Ballista Geargrind: What's taking so long? Aren't we ready yet? C'mon, my weapon's getting cold!
Too bad we can't roll those tanks in here, eh, Ballista?
- You said it, <Character name>. That'd show 'em. Well, I guess there's nothing to do but charge.
- Stick together, and defend Trahearne.
Talking to Mangonel Gearstrip:
- Mangonel Gearstrip: I really, really, really need a beer right now. You sure you don't have one handy?
Personally, I'd rather have those tanks than a beer right now!
- They did well here in Orr, didn't they? Yeah, we'll be fine without 'em. Just fine. You'll see.
- I'll see you after it's over, Mangonel.
Talking to Snarl Backdraft:
- Snarl Backdraft: You helped me with Galina, made my life better. I owe you, and I'll pay you back on the battlefield.
- If done Defense Contract
We've been through a lot together. Claw Island was the beginning. This is the end of the line.
- The Plaguebringer couldn't end us, <Character name>. This cave won't end us either.
- Time to finish this.
- If done Estate of Decay
We beat back the Mouth, and we'll beat whatever awaits ushere.
- I'll scout the way, and Galina'll hold the line. You can trust us, Commander.
- I know I can, Snarl.
Talking to Galina Edgecrusher:
- Galina Edgecrusher: Me and Snarl are glad to be on the battlefield with you, one last time.
- If done Defense Contract
We've been through a lot together. From Claw Island to the heart of Orr. Thank you for standing by me.
- Only two people in my life've ever stood by me, Commander. You're one. That lunk Snarl's the other. I'm not letting you down now.
- Thank you, Galina. Let's finish this.
- If done Estate of Decay
Indeed. Without you and Snarl, We couldn't have taken out the Mouth of Zhaitan.
- I was just doing my duty. Anyway, someone's got to keep ol' Snarl in line.
- You do that well, Galina. Good luck in battle.
Talking to Elli:
- Elli: Yes, my holo's ready. And no, I don't need time to grieve. Zott would want me to fight, not wilt.
You've come a long way since your commentatingdays, Elli. Did you ever think you'd end up here?
- You inspired me, <character name>. The Arcane Council said my hologram wasn't useful. Hah! Zott and I proved 'em to be in error, didn't we?
- Yes, you did. Now, let's go.
Talking to Scholar Inkblood:
- Scholar Inkblood: Me an Amphebe are all prepped and pretty for this little sortie. Ain't that right, Amphebe?
This will be dangerous, for both of you. You're sure you're ready?
- As we'll ever be. I know I'm just a historian, Commander, but you need every weapon we've got.
- No one's dying today but the enemy, Octavian. Remember that.
Talking to Ftokchak:
- Ftokchak: Skritt fight! Caves are no problem. You stay near us. We'll protect you, <character name>.
I'll keep that in mind.
- Do, do. Skritt very glad to be here with you. Ftokchak remember village. Fight hard now.
- I'm grateful for your friendship.
Talking to Ikniu
- Ikniu: The sun cannot shine in this dark place. We will change that. We will let the Sun God see our courage.
Well said, Ikniu. So long as we all work together, we'll be victorious.
- The sun will watch over us! You will see!
- I believe you, Ikniu.
Talking to Trahearne:
- Trahearne: Are you ready, Commander? Take a moment to speak with the troops, if you like. Then we'll head in.
- We've never been more ready, Trahearne. Let's go.
- Give me a moment to speak with my friends, then we'll go in.
After accepting the quest from Trahearne (cinematic):
- Trahearne: This is it, Commander: the source of Orr, the font of its magic - the water from which this land draws life!
- Trahearne: Our scouts reported an immense artesian well at the center of this cavern. The waters run beneath the city of Arah, and from there to every corner of the nation.
- Trahearne: If we can purify this heart-well, then the magic will spread as the water flows, carrying our cleansing ritual throughout Orr.
- <Character name>: ls there enough life left in Orr to power the ritual?
- Trahearne: The heartbeat of the land is weak and thready, but I can hear it. When we reach the source...only then will we know.
After the cinematic:
- Trahearne: Stand ready. Pact soldiers. Add stand together.
- Trahearne: Lead the way, Commander.
Upon entering the cavern:
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: You are forbidden to be here. Guards, destroy these trespassers!
Talking to Trahearne:
- Trahearne: Stay focused, Commander. This place is dangerous. Be ready for anything.
- I'm ready, Trahearne. Let's do this.
After clearing the entrance to the main chamber:
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: I see you are indeed competent. Guards, let them pass. We wish to view them up close.
- Trahearne: It seems we're being invited in. Be on your guard, this will not be a friendly visit.
Upon entering the main chamber:
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: Still so far away. Are you that afraid? Come closer, we wish to see you more clearly.
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: Defilers! Poisoners! We see you. We know your foul intent. These waters must remain as they are — and you must die!
During the fight with the Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan:
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: Mortal, fragile. Flesh and bark and fur. You are infinitely breakable. (around 75% health)
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: I can see into your very soul...
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: I see in your heart that you have lost someone to Zhaitan. Someone named...<Mentor>. She/He is waiting for you now, beneath the dragon's wings... (around 50% health)
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: All the death around you. All those who have gone before you. Come to Zhaitan, and find everything you have lost. You can be with them again. (around 25% health)
After defeating the Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan:
- Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan: What's happening to me... Your sword! Why does it gleam so brightly? Ahhhhh!
- King Reza: Ah... My own hand...my own form. My mind is no longer controlled by the dragon's curse. Praise the gods, I am free!
Cinematic after defeating the Sovereign Eye:
- King Reza: Thank you, brave heroes. Whatever wind guided you to this place, I bless that gale. My name is Reza, and I was the last king of Orr.
- King Reza: When the dragon rose, it plundered the royal tomb at Azabe Qabar and used the bodies of my family to create its most heinous servitors—the Eyes of Zhaitan.
- <Character name>: The other Eyes...those were the kings and queens of Orr?
- King Reza: Yes. We were chained to the dragon, corrupted into monsters that bore Zhaitan's vision and carried out its will. One by one, you have freed us.
- King Reza: I, the most powerful of all, was placed here to guard the source of Orr‘s magic. Yet, you have found a way. I am deeply grateful.
- King Reza: For this service, I grant you an ancient honor: you shall carry the title “Champion of Orr" from this day forward. Remember us as we once were.
- <Character name>: Thank you, King Reza. I am honored, and I will remember you and your people.
- King Reza: Now, begin your final task: Cleanse this land. Restore what has been stolen. Confront Zhaitan's power, and give Orr a new beginning.
- 'Trahearne: As you say, King Reza. It's time to wash away the corruption that dishonors this land. Rest in peace; we won't fail you.
As Trahearne begins the ritual:
- Trahearne: Here, at the end, i am glad that it's just you and me. We will cleanse Orr together—as we were meant to do.
While defending Trahearne:
- Vigil Crusader: The lines broken. We're being overwhelmed. Fall back!
- Vigil Crusader: Form up and protect Marshal Trahearne at all costs!
After Trahearne completes the ritual (cinematic):
- Trahearne: It's done. I can feel the waters beginning to radiate with the energy of Caladbolg, flowing everywhere the water touches.
- <Character name>: Trahearne, are you well? You look like you can barely stand.
- Trahearne: The ritual has taken a great deal out of me, but I will live.
- <Character name>: Let's make sure of that. Medic! We need a medic over here!
- Trahearne: No need. Our work here is done, though the fight is far from over.
- Trahearne: We must regroup at Fort Trinity, and then we will have the opportunity to plan your next step forward.
- <Character name>: I look forward to it. And Marshal? Congratulations on the successful conclusion of your Wyld Hunt.
After the cinematic:
- Trahearne: At last. It has been a part of me since I took my first steps, but now the Wyld Hunt is complete.
- Trahearne: Now that it's done, I find myself wondering...without it to define me, how will I define myself?
- Trahearne: A rare and unique challenge...but as I have learned, I am more capable of rising to challenges than I ever suspected.
Talking to Trahearne:
- Trahearne: The corruption is gone from this chamber. It will take time to spread throughout Orr...assuming we can destroy the dragon.
Your Wyld Hunt is over, Trahearne. Congratulations.
- Thank you. I never thought it could be done. This day will live in the Dream forever!
- A joyous day, indeed. I'll see you at Fort Trinity.
- That day will come, Trahearne. Soon. Very soon.
Talking to your surviving allies in the chamber:
- Warmaster Efut: Another battle. Another fight - but this time, the victory means more than it ever has.
- It's the birth of a new age, Efut.
- Wynnet Fairhaired: Praise the Spirits of the Wild! The world will resound with the tale of this victory.
- It was a glorious day, Wynnet.
- Doern Velazquez: I can barely believe it. Commander, your name will go down in history for this.
- Together, Doern. We did it together.
- Sayeh al'Rajihd: In the name of the Concordant of the Tethyos Houses, I salute you... my companion.
- Well fought, and well won, Sayeh. Thank you.
- Agent Zrii: Can it be true? Will this truly save Orr from the dragon's corruption?
- Trahearne says that it will spread throughout Orr. May the land replenish itself at last.
- Galina Edgecrusher: Don't worry, Commander. There will be other battles, other victories. Maybe I'll name my first cub after you.
- I'd be honored, Galina. Thank you.
- Snarl Backdraft: The battle here may be over, but the war isn't. As any good Ash scout will tell you Zhaitan's still out there, and he's not going to stop.
- Then I'll have to stop the dragon before he can strike back. You'll see.
- Crusader Afanen: Well done, Commander! I never thought I'd live to see the day. Isn't it amazing?
- I'm very proud, Afanen. You should be, too.
- Mira: It's over. It's finally over! Orr is free! Now, all that's left...
- Is the dragon itself. Yes. But don't worry, Mira. I already have a plan to handle that.
- Professor Gorr: It's over! I can't wait to get home and write a thesis on this entire situation. I'll name it, "Algorithms of Orr!"
- You do that.
- Sergeant Eilye Jeyne: It's over! At last! I can go home - back to Ebonhawke and Ascalon. Thank the Six Gods!
- Celebrate this victory, Crusader.
- Scholar Inkblood: It's over! We won! Amphebe, did you see that? We won!
- Well done, Octavian. Well done, Amphebe!
- Elli: Your place in the Eternal Alchemy is assured, Commander. Zott's smiling down on us from his lab in the Mists.
- He'd be very proud of you, Elli.
- Ftokchak: Aka-ka-kakka! We win! Take that, dragon!
- We win, indeed.
- Ikniu: You see? I knew this. When one brings the sun's light into darkness, you cannot help but light a flame!
- May the fire cleanse Orr and light Tyria's path.
- After returning to Fort Trinity
While passing through the fort:
- Pact Mechanic: No, no, no. I told you, it's not ready!
- Pact Mechanic: But...the "Glory of Tyria" is our flagship! It should be in the fight against Zhaitan! It-
- Pact Mechanic: -isn't FINISHED yet! By the Bear, do you want it to sink like a stone in its first battle?
- Pact Mechanic: Your problem. You better hope we win without it, because we may not get another chance.
- Pact Crusader: Tell me the truth: are any of the charr afraid to fight the dragon in these untested airships?
- Pact Crusader: What? I should gut you just for-oh, all right. Yes. Some of us are tail-twisted and terrified.
- Pact Crusader: Same here. How do you handle it? I don't want to let anyone down.
- Pact Crusader: Grab the biggest gun you can find. When you're not shooting, you can take cover behind it.
Talking to Scholar Vivian:
- Scholar Vivian: Now that you've begun to remove the corruption from Orr, the only thing between me and a research expedition to the Source is Zhaitan itself. Good hob, Commander, and good luck.
- Thank you, Scholar.
Talking to Professor Gorr:
- Professor Gorr: I'm pleased to have contributed to the Pact's efforts...and to have survived this far. After you kill Zhaitan, do me a favor and save me a piece to study.
- I'll see what I can do.
Upon reaching Sayeh al'Rajihd:
- Sayeh al'Rajihd: Come to me. We must discuss.
Talking to Sayeh al'Rajihd:
- Sayeh al'Rajihd: We meet again, Commander. If I didn't know better, I might think you were the hunter and I the prey.
Actually, I'm looking for Trahearne.
- The Marshal is also a solitary creature. He avoids the attention of others, but not mine. You'll find him near the airship docks.
- Thank you, Sayeh. May your steps be relentless.
- Not to worry. I'm just making the rounds to check in with my allies.
Nearing the airship docks:
- Captain Gegnir Skyfarer: Kyori! Farz! Where are we with the supplies for the "Humble"? There's a fight coming!
- Second Mate Kajunk: Just a moment, Captain! Casta and Rhisiart are slapping a patch on her keel right now!
- First Mate Kyori Eza: Steady, Captain Skyfarer. We'll enter the fray soon enough.
- Captain Gegnir Skyfarer: We'd better. I‘m not letting those other airships have all the fun.
Upon talking to Trahearne on the airship (cinematic):
- Trahearne: Hear that cheering, Commander? Savor it. Today, the Pact has triumphed...and my Wyld Hunt is finally at an end. Praise the Pale Tree!
- Trahearne: I fear you still have great and terrible things to do. To kill Zhaitan...not long ago, I would have thought it impossible.
- <Character name>: Cleansing Orr seemed "impossible," but we did it. With allies like ours, ridding the world of Zhaitan will be tough, but not impossible.
- Trahearne: Well said. And you can rely on those allies to stand by you to the very end. My Wyld Hunt may be over, but the coalition that we've build will fight on.
- Trahearne: I hereby pledge the entire Pact and all its resources to your task. By the Mother Tree and all who have made the ultimate sacrifice, Zhaitan will fall.
- <Character name>: Thank you, Marshal. When Zhaitan falls, we'll all be there to see it. Then the celebration can truly begin.
Talking to Trahearne after finishing the mission:
- Trahearne: This is a great day, a joyous day...but I am still troubled. To achieve such a victory, with so much yet to be done...
Put your burden down for a moment and let the Pact cheer its Marshal.
- You're right. Victory does not end a general's responsibility to his soldiers. I shall join the celebration.
- Excellent. I think I'll join you.
You should be overjoyed. Your Wyld Hunt is complete.
- You're not alone, Marshal. I'll be with you every step of the way.
 My Story
- Though King Reza grants you the title "Champion of Orr", this is not actually a title you can display in the game.