From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Whispers Agents are members of the Order of Whispers that can be found mainly in Order of Whispers camps.
- Black Citadel
- Fields of Ruin
- Fireheart Rise
- Mount Maelstrom
- Sparkfly Fen
- Cursed Shore
- Malchor's Leap
- Straits of Devastation
- Frostgorge Sound
- Timberline Falls
- Escort the Pact forces to the Temple of Melandru (80) [Group Event]
- Secure the Pact staging area at Shank Anchorage (80) [Group Event]
- Seize the Altar of Betrayal before Pact morale can be broken (75) [Group Event]
- Escort the southern invasion Pact squad to the Pact rally point at Triumph Plaza (75) [Group Event]
- Escort the central invasion Pact squad to the Pact rally point at Triumph Plaza (75) [Group Event]
- Help the Pact reach the Altar of Betrayal before their morale is depleted (75) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Risen Priest of Balthazar before it can summon a horde of Risen (75) [Group Event]
- Hold the Pact position at Shank Anchorage against Risen attack (80) [Group Event]
- Protect the Cathedral of Zephyrs (79) [Group Event]
- Kill the Corrupted High Priestess (78) [Group Event]
- Help the Pact hold the Altar of Betrayal from the Risen (75) [Group Event]
- Escort Magister Izzmek to the site of the first signal beacon (80)
- Escort Warmaster Jofast and her caravan to retake her camp (80)
- Escort troops to the Pact encampment at Wren (77)
- Defend the Pact staging area at Wren (77)
- Escort troops to Follower's Bridge (78)
- Defend Pact engineers while they establish a camp at the Eastern Colonnade (76)
- Defend the tank as the Pact team secures the area (75)
- Defend Stygian Deeps from the Risen krait (72)
- Protect the Pact as they defend Brassclaw Landing from the Risen (74)
- Solve the mystery of the haunted marsh (65)
- Help Crusader Angaria signal reinforcements for the assault on Arah (80)
- Aid the Pact soldiers around the airship wreck (80)
- See the Pact crash survivors safely to Meddler's Summit (80)
- Defend the Pact camp at Shelter's Gate (80)
- Protect the Pact Siege Team as it sets up trebuchets (71)
- Defend Agent Carver as she attempts to capture Izz-al-Din Sarayi (72)
- Defend Agent Carver from Risen attackers (72)
- Defend the Pact trebuchets from the undead (71)
- Break into Infinity Coil (68)
- Defend Scholar Keemka and BNDL-2 until Pact megalasers can be built (71)
- Defend the Pact Megalasers and destroy the Orrian bone ship (71)
- Defend Pact forces until all reinforcements have arrived (73)
- Escort Captain Guida and her team back to Cadrigan's Jetty (73)
- Escort Magister Izzmek to the site of the second signal beacon (80)
- Defend the beacon until Pact reinforcements can arrive (80)
- Defend Conquest Marina against the Risen (74)
- Drive the Risen from Conquest Marina (74)
- Defend Lightbringer Swordshatter and Legionnaire Bloodsword (64)
- Defend the Eastern Colonnade camp against the Orrian assault (76)
- Escort Tactician Almonia and her force to secure a new camp (80)
- Protect the technicians as they rebuild Penitent Camp (80)
- Secure Shelter's Gate before the Risen arrive (80)
- Whispers Agent in Saltflood Mire
- Step cautiously. There's a tribe of hostile hylek nearby. They attack all strangers. Fight them if you must, but I believe they could be valuable allies, if the situation were handled properly.
- (If member of Order of Whispers)
Time to approach the unapproachable.
- If we're smart, we can obtain the unobtainable. I've been away from Order headquarters for so long, I don't recognize other members. I've been trying to deal with the hylek situation here.
- Learn anything of interest?
- We'll see.
- Whispers Agent at Burnt Hollow
- The Order is lending its support to Legionnaire Salus SwordbloodAsh Legion troops, they hope to take down Atrox Castrum.
Why is the Order of Whispers involved?
- Tacitus Swordshatter, the Order's liaison, has been ordered to clear the route to Haymal Gore. The Order has a shipment that needs to get through. Capturing Atrox Castrum is the first step of accomplishing his goal.
A shipment of what?
- You sure ask a lot of questions. The contents aren't important. What matters is winning the castrum.
- Right. See ya around.
- I see.
- Maybe I should go help.
- Whispers Agent in Rata Novus
- Zildi was right about this city. The information we can gather here could prove invaluable in our fight against the Elder Dragons.
I'm glad all that laser dodging, chak fighting, and golem taming paid off.
- The city archives would make the Priory drool. Rata Novous was certainly ahead of their time in many ways. I only hope they unlocked something that will be of use against Mordremoth.
Her plan to use the chak against Mordremoth seems promising.
- I only hope it's enough.
- As do I.
- General greets
- Fight what cannot be fought.
- Know what cannot be known.
- Asuran Whispers Agent greets
- Keep to the shadows.
- I was never here. Got that?
- Charr Whispers Agent greets
- Talk to me
- Shadows embrace you
- Who's the target?
- Human Whispers Agent greets
- There is darkness afoot in the world.
- Everyone has a secret.
- (in Rata Novus)
- You can't hide anything from me.
- Norn Whispers Agent greets
- Heard any good gossip?
- Tell me all about yourself.
- What brings you here?
- Sylvari Whispers Agent greets
- Keep your eyes open.
- I've heard mention of you.
- May the shadows embrace you.