From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Cyn The Red||500||500|
|Cyn The Wild||500||500|
|Cynn the Skald||400|
|Cyn The Red||100%|
|Cyn The Mirage||46%|
|Cyn the Pale||42%|
|Cyn The Dead||35%|
|Cyn The Wild||33%|
|Cyn The Skald||23%|
|Cyn the Small||2%|
☑ Kudzu Complete!
☑ The Juggernaut Complete!
☑ Astralaria Complete!
Cyn The Red
- A powerful, fiery, and dignified Norn; Cyn started out as brazen as any other glory-seeker of her race. She attempted her first great hunt when she was only 14, where she took part in slaying a powerful Dolyak. Her early triumphs were short lived, and soon she would be taught the harshness of the frozen north. She was taken hunting later that year by her uncle, a bastion of a man and a staunch follower of bear, and barely escaped as they were ambushed by several colossal Icebrood. Eager for glory and a chance to grow his legend he flung himself into battle against them. Although he was a powerful man, he was no match for the dragon's corrupted minions. He could have never seen that through his pride and Cyn was forced to witness how his overconfidence had blinded him. At that point she determined that she would strive to be as strong as the hero of the Flameseeker Prophecies, even though such a lofty goal seemed unattainable. She visited the priory and even ventured to the frozen north to uncover anything she could about the warrior-hero of the flame-seeker prophecies. She managed to uncover the Fiery Dragon Sword used by the hero, and carries it alongside another she had crafted to match.
- She won't rest until all the snows of the north are bathed red in Dragon's blood.
- During Scarlet Briar's invasion of Lion's Arch, she became infused with static chaos energy (possibly linked to Primordus). This enhanced her vision, including the temporary repair of her damaged left eye, but energy overflow caused her to have uncontrolled bouts of extreme and destructive rage until she commissioned Cynna to create a device to vent the extra energy. While the energy once rampant within her is now under control, there may be side-effects yet to be discovered.
- With the position of Pact Marshal vacant after the death of Trahearne, Cyn has begun to take a more active role in commanding Pact troops. Her new custom plate mail armor reflects her commitment to minimizing future casualties in the war against the remaining Elder Dragons.
- A member of the newly re-formed Soul warband, of which Almorra Soulkeeper was once a member, Cynn was originally a gladium. Her father defected from the Blood Legion to join the Flame Legion shortly after she came of age to join a legion herself. She was forced to hunt him down to minimize information leaked to them. Afterwards she left to join the Vigil, almost becoming a gladium again, if not for Rytlock Brimstone's respect for her sacrifice. She was kept on as a liaison from the legions, and put directly under Almorra as a warmaster of the vigil. She began to find friends within the ranks and decided to re-form the Soul warband officially, as she was in need of a warband if she was to remain ranked among the legions. Because this was a special force outside of the normal bounds of the legions themselves, ranking members were pulled from the Blood, Ash, and Iron legions to form the new Soul warband.
- She will fight along side her comrades in the vigil until Kralkatorrik has paid in blood for all the charr he has corrupted.
Weapons of choice: Whisper's Secret Staff
Cyn The Wild
Weapons of choice: Charrzooka
- She is a descendant of the hero of the flame-seeker prophecies, [[:File:User CynTheRed CynniaPyrosinGW1.jpg|Cynnia Pyrosin]]. She has always been disheartened by her lack of physical strength and toughness, as she was named after her heroic warrior ancestor. To make her own way in the world she has taken to inventing new devices to increase her physical abilities. She relies heavily on turrets and her trusty flamethrower, which she built herself from blueprints left by her great-uncle Ariun the Pyromancer, who devised the device so that anyone could wield the power of fire. The lens she wears over her left eye is a scope she rarely takes off as it aids in helping her scan the landscape to devise tactics that utilize her surroundings.
- She always finds a way to do what others say she can't.
Cyn The Mirage
- A distant relative of Cynnia Pyrosin, she is more rash than most others in her profession. She has a brash disregard for authority and generally allows her emotions rule her decisions. A favorite pastime of hers is to play poker against her phantasms, though if she loses she tends to shatter them in a fit of frustration. She can share a telepathic link with her clones and is often tempted to cheat during their games, and if she's in a financial rough spot she sometimes tries to sucker others into playing to use her clones to cheat them out of money. Her parents were killed when she was young and after avenging their deaths she vowed to help the Pact destroy the Elder Dragons. Despite her loyal and passionate demeanor, those within the Pact are still quite wary of her tendency to lie for personal gain.
Cyn The Dead
- Cyn The Red from an alternate timeline where she became a lich. Doesn't really make much sense, so it's best to not try to think about it too hard.
Cyn the Pale
- She is an albino but has a strange birthmark across the right side of her face.
Cyn the Skald