Warden Shield (NPC)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about an NPC. For the weapon, see Warden Shield.
- Caledon Forest
- Sparkfly Fen
- In The Verdence
- Before fighting the NPC:
- With so much activity, we've little time to train. Would you be willing to spar with me?
What do I need to do?
- Just fight me as you would any hostile creature. Experience can only be gained by doing.
- Sure, I'll spar with you. (Same as "Prepare yourself. I won't..." below)
- I'd rather not fight you.
Sure, I'll help you train.
- Prepare yourself. I won't hold back.
- Let's get started.
- I don't really have time.
- After fighting the NPC:
- Thank you for the help training. It's clear I have much more to learn.
- You're welcome.
- In Lychcroft Mere
- (cough) This swamp, it wilts the spirit. I need some fresh water but I can't leave my post.
- I'll see what I can do.
- At Jinotl Deadgrounds
- I'm surprised by how many hylek have rallied to the cause, though I probably shouldn't be. They don't have much more to lose. Most are refugees from undead invasions or local residents defending their homes.
They live in the area?
- Some of those who have villages farther away are still holding onto them. But most of the local hylek have lost their homes, as well, and they're fighting for a chance to rebuild.
Are they competent fighters?
- Quite. It's comforting to know that they're on our side. I truly think our forces here will benefit from having such a varied composition.
- Let's hope so.
- I see.
- Interesting. Good-bye.
- Upon dousing a Warden Shield with Swamp Sickness
- I'm grateful.