Wings of Resolve
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Wings of Resolve
- Guardian (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
Virtue: Regenerates health.
Activate: Leap to a target area, healing allies in the area.
- Healing: 3,890 (1.2)?
- Healing: 2,968 (1.2)?
- Virtue of Resolve: 84 (0.06)? Heal
- Condition Removed
- Self Condition Removal: 2
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 800
— In-game description
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Purity of Body — Your Virtue skill 2 passive also regenerates endurance.
- Force of Will — Gain increased vitality. Healing others is improved based on a percentage of your vitality.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Absolute Resolve — Activating Virtue skill 2 removes conditions from nearby allies. Virtue skill 2's passive effect is stronger.
- Power of the Virtuous — Gain condition damage based on your vitality. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Battle Presence — Nearby allies gain the passive effect of Virtue skill 2. Willbender: Heal allies when your Resolve effect triggers.
- Virtuous Action — The guardian's resolve has further increased, allowing Virtues to be manifested as physical aspects. Gain access to Traps.
- Soaring Devastation — Wings of Resolve delivers an attack upon landing. Movement speed is increased when Wings of Resolve is not on cooldown.
- The passive applies the Virtue of Resolve effect on the player character and Resolve while having Absolute Resolve traited.
- Heals significantly more over time by activating the skill rather than using the passive effect, unlike Virtue of Resolve.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|May 16, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|January 27, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: