From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1
- Harathi Hinterlands
- Connects to
- Splintered Teeth (E)
Greystone Rise (N)
Trebuchet Bend (NE)
Faun's Gap (SE)
Bonerattler Caverns (SW)
Ruins of Holy Demetra (W)
Click to enlarge.
Wynchona Woods is an area in the southwest of the Harathi Hinterlands. There, a small Seraph camp can be found near the bandit territory.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Seraph disrupt bandit activity (37)
- Wynchona Rally Point Waypoint —
Wynchona Rally Point Vista —
- Climb the rocks due south of the vista on the far side of the hill
- Wynchona Rally Point
- Free the soldiers trapped by spiders (36)
- Defeat the bandits' pet broodmother (37)
- Defeat the wanted bandit leader (37) [Group Event]
- Intercept the prisoner caravan (37)
- Kill Gargantula, the spider broodmother (37) [Group Event]
- Captain Marshall
- Distraught Fisher
- Injured Scout Sandra
- Seraph Archer
- Seraph Soldier
- Seraph Soldier Denna
- Seraph Soldier Grant
- Seraph Guard
- Worried Seraph Soldier Jim
- Doe (36-37)
- Longhorn Sheep (38)
- Stag (36-37)
- Bandit Ambusher
- Bandit Cutpurse (36-37)
- Bandit Poisoner (37)
- Bandit Rifleman (36)
- Bandit Saboteur (37)
- Bandit Scout (37)
- Bandit Thug (37)
- Veteran Bandit Ambusher (35)
- Veteran Bandit Leader (37)
- Veteran Bandit Saboteur
- Wolf (36-37)
- Marsh Drake (37)
- Colocal (37)
- Cave Spider (37)
- Forest Spider (36-37)
- Forest Spider Hatchling (36)
- Veteran Cave Spider (36)
- At the Wynchona Rally Point
- Seraph Soldier (1): It's over.
- Seraph Soldier (2): I'm sick of your complaining! We're here to fight! We're here to win!
- Seraph Soldier (2): You know anyone back home, soldier? You give up, and they're done for!
- Seraph Soldier (2): Children killed! Homes burned! Is that what you want?
- Seraph Soldier (2): Didn't think so.
- Seraph Soldier (1): Pack feeling a bit heavy?
- Seraph Soldier (2): No more than I can shoulder. Doing my part.
- Seraph Soldier (1): I think some of us are doing more than our part.
- Seraph Soldier (2): I'm used to it. Life doesn't change much, does it?
- Seraph Soldier: Stay behind walls, ma'am. It's not safe out in the open.
- Seraph Soldier: If we find any children, we'll bring them back. You have my word.
- Seraph Soldier: I'm sick of your complaining! We're here to fight! We're here to win!
- Seraph Soldier: You know anyone back home, soldier? You give up, and they're done for!
- Seraph Soldier: Children killed! Homes burned! Is that what you want?
- Seraph Soldier: Didn't think so.
- Seraph Soldier (1): Pick up the pace, soldier. We're not done yet.
- Seraph Soldier (2): I just need a second to catch my breath.
- Seraph Soldier (1): You can rest in the grave! Haul your gear and hit that next checkpoint!
- Refugee (1): Hey, do you know why the soldiers are here? Is this place permanent?
- Refugee (2): Nothing is permanent. Centaurs could gallop through any minute.
- Refugee (2): Some men were attacked by spiders near here. They were covered in webs.
- Refugee (1): Centaurs, ettins, and giant spiders. Now I remember why I never left the village.
- Refugee (2): There are worse things than creepy spiders. You could be living in Divinity's Reach.
- Refugee (2): This is crazy. We're not gonna make it.
- Refugee (1): You know we can't stay here. Keep walking.
- Getting ambushed by the bandits
- Bandit Ambusher: I'll take your coin purse, then I'll take your life!
- Bandit Ambusher: Your money or your life!
- Bandit Ambusher: You should have avoided these woods!
- Bandit Ambusher: You wandered into the wrong woods!
- Resource nodes
- Silver Ore
- Tukawa Sapling
- Young Herbs
- Sometimes, a bugged Barred Owl can be seen flying around the bandit camp and the spider cave. This owl can be seen to be made of three other owls. However, when killed, six corpses will appear instead of just one. The owls will then respawn but this time separated and following each other in the same route.
- The Veteran Cave Spider will spawn each time Gargantula has been killed, or the number of normal Cave Spiders left alive in the innermost part of her cave is reduced to zero.