Cloven Hoof Pass
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Cloven Hoof Pass
Locations and objectives
- Junction Camp Waypoint —
Junction Camp Vista —
- The path starts north of this vista on the far side of the mountain. Climb the rocks outside of Northpasture Camp (SSE of the PoI) where the fencing meets the side of the mountain and walk up the fallen log.
Trebusha's Overlook Vista —
- Head southwest from Junction Camp Waypoint to the area with a semi-circle of tents adjacent to the mountains. One of the tent walls touches the ground and you can reach the Vista by climbing up over and across the mountain to the other side.
- Alternate route: on the shore under vista, NW of vista marker, there a series of grassy rock platforms leading up the mountain to the vista.
- Junction Camp
- Protect the skritt thieves while they steal supplies from the centaurs (41)
- Capture the camps before more centaurs arrive (42) [Group Event]
- Stop the centaurs from retaking their camps (42) [Group Event]
- There are 3 unguarded Chests in this area. However, if the area is under control of the Harathi then all 3 Chests are heavily guarded.
- The 1st Chest is north-west of Junction Camp Waypoint. However, to reach it from the Waypoint, you must go south-west, through the arch then make a sharp right turn and go into the red-brown tent.
- The 2nd Chest is located to the north of this area and west of the Northpasture Camp Point-Of-Interest. There's a short, no-achievement jumping puzzle that begins at the end of a path leading southwest. Jump from rock-to-rock to get to a set of many tents on the cliff. Before you reach the last tent, there is a set of rocks you can climb to the left. The Chest is inside a tent at the top of this climb.
- The 3rd Chest is south of the Southforge Camp Point-Of-Interest in a tent