- 1 Update 2 - March 6, 2018
- 2 Update - March 6, 2018
- 2.1 Living World—A Bug in the System
- 2.2 New Legendary Dagger—Claw of the Khan-Ur
- 2.3 World Polish
- 2.4 General
- 2.5 Fractals
- 2.6 Raids
- 2.7 Personal Story
- 2.8 Items
- 2.9 Structured Player vs. Player
- 2.10 World vs. World
- 2.11 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 2.12 Mac Client
- 2.13 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Update 2 - March 6, 2018
- Made changes to improve performance in the last stages of "The Charge."
- Fixed an issue in "A Bug in the System" in which replaying the first three instances in order will drop you into chapter 2 instead of chapter 4 when you reenter the open world.
- The Mini Icebrood Quaggan is no longer in the Deep Sea miniature category. It can instead be found in the Dragon Minion category of the Miniature Claim Ticket Vendor.
- Fixed the lighting in Amnoon Emporium.
- Warden Amala will now summon champions as she is damaged rather than on a timer.
- Fixed an issue in which the Olmakhan Elders were stalling on failure of their escort event.
- Fixed a lighting bug that prevented some mounts from correctly reflecting light under certain lighting conditions.
- Superior Elements: Fixed a bug with this trait in which multiple weavers could override each other's cooldowns.
Guild Wars 2 Update Notes
- Build: 86,967
Update - March 6, 2018
Living World—A Bug in the System
A scientist in the mysterious Inquest facility known as Rata Primus appears to hold the key to stopping Palawa Joko's vengeful invasion of Tyria, but infiltrating the enemy's stronghold will prove challenging. Even with old friends and new allies lending their talents to the mission, the secrets of Rata Primus threaten to engulf Elona in deadly chaos.
New Legendary Dagger—Claw of the Khan-Ur
A new legendary weapon is now available. Speak to Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion's Arch to learn how to craft the new dagger precursor Claw of Resolution and forge the new legendary dagger Claw of the Khan-Ur.
- Crystal Oasis: Fixed some undersea wurms in the Bay of Elon that were floating in the water instead of being anchored in the seabed.
- Cornucopian Fields: Fixed a bug in which the Lupikids disappeared for long periods of time.
- Desert Highlands: Fixed a bug in which players became blocked on the A Family Heirloom achievement if multiple players interacted with the necklace at the same time. Players that picked up the necklace but couldn't return it to Stablemaster Unja should now be able to speak to her and turn it in.
- Domain of Vabbi: Increased the visibility of the funeral procession event at the Necropolis, and the event will restart after a few minutes if it is failed. Succeeding at the event will start a chain of events that eventually cycle back to the funeral procession.
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs: Removed an invisible wall on one of the platforms in Dostoev Sky Peak.
- Elon Riverlands: Players trying to speak to Jimoh to advance the Flowers for Jimoh achievement can now speak to her whenever the "Help Jimoh keep the defectors alive and reach the oasis camp" event isn't running.
- Iron Marches: Fixed a bug in which Bria's shades remained determined indefinitely, preventing the "Defeat Bria to rescue the captured cubs" event from completing.
- Caledon Forest: Chuka and Champawat should be more consistent about appearing correctly and running away when defeated.
- Several new charr horns and charr customizations have been added to the new character Select Appearance options, and they are also available in the Total Makeover Kit and Self-Style Hair Kit.
- The Desolation: Reduced the water pressure in the Spillway so players can safely swim along the bottom.
- Added 30 seconds to the timer for the Shooting Gallery adventure.
- Added 30 seconds to the timer for the Fallen Masks adventure.
- Added 25 seconds to the timer for the Haywire Punch-o-Matic Battle adventure.
- Added 30 seconds to the timer for the Scrap Rifle Field Test adventure.
- Moved a patrolling mushroom away from the starting area of the Floor Is Lava? adventure.
- Players who die inside the play space of the Floor Is Lava? adventure will be teleported back to the start.
- Fixed a bug that caused the footsteps effect of legendary greatswords to render at half the intended rate for male sylvari.
New health bar controls have been added to the General Options menu under the User Interface section. These controls are designed to improve the experience of healer and support roles by optionally increasing the visibility of ally health.
- Thick Party Health Bars: Shows larger health bars for party, PvP, and squad subgroup members.
- Thick Squad Health Bars: Shows larger health bars for squad members.
- Always Show Party Health Bars has been added as an option.
- Always Show Squad Health Bars has been added as an option.
Looking for Group
- The search-results filter has been improved to support exclusion filters, and it now has improved support for multiword filters.
- As an example, players can filter out sellers and require the phrase "lvl 80" in the results by using the following filter: -wts -sell "lvl 80"
Random Mistlock Instabilities
- Mistlock instability assignments will now randomize each week.
Mistlock Instability Icons
- Mistlock instabilities now have unique enhancement icons.
Fractal Vindicator Balance
- Reduced the health of fractal vindicators by 32%.
- Fractal vindicators will now rally players when killed.
- Fractal vindicators will now have a thin red-ring telegraph for their area-of-effect attacks.
- Fixed a bug in which Viirastra or Artsariiv could stall if the party was defeated in the beginning of the fight.
Added a checkpoint at the beginning of the Dwayna phase for High Priestess Amala.
- Updated the Call of the Mists marker in the Lion's Arch Aerodrome.
Hall of Chains
- Improved the consistency of collision detection for the orbs in the final encounter.
- Beast of War: Using a mount's engage skill to destroy pylons will correctly count toward the Destroy Additional Pylons achievement.
- The First City: Added the ability to begin the instance at the final checkpoint while replaying the "Daybreak" episode of Living World Season 4.
- Eye of the Sun: Fixed a bug that caused Arlon to be held captive when trying to rescue his brother.
- Changed the names of the various Plans for Officer's Warbeast armor recipes to Plans for Harrier's Warbeast to more accurately reflect their contents.
- Coalescence I: Unbridled: Fixed a bug that caused Hasara's conversation to enter a blank state if the character was a human follower of Dwayna.
Structured Player vs. Player
- There is now a new game option for Standard Friendly Models. This overrides models on your own team with the same standard models we use for the Standard Enemy Models.
- The trebuchet in Battle of Kyhlo has been changed. It is now a ground target effect, and it displays a warning circle in the area of effect. The camera also provides a better view of the map when in use.
- There is now an arena rule-set version of Courtyard in custom arenas.
World vs. World
- Concentration and expertise WvW infusions are now available for sale at WvW laurel merchants and the WvW Skirmish Supervisor.
- Added WvW vendors to Obsidian Sanctum spawn areas.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- A new Branded Mounts Pack is available for a limited time in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems.
- The Wreath of Cooperation, the Fuzzy Hylek Hat, and the Fuzzy Quaggan Hat return in the Style category of the Gem Store as part of the seasonal inventory swap.
- March Madness sales continue! Today's sales item is the Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic, which can be found in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 400 gems—a savings of 20%.
- Six new, exclusive eye colors, one new female charr face, one new charr hairstyle, several new charr horns from "Living World Season 4 Episode 2: A Bug in the System," and other charr horn options have been added. They are available in Total Makeover Kits, found in the Utility category of the Gem Store.
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Lost Tribe Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The Olmakhan Salvaging Pouch has been added as a new guaranteed item.
- The new Mini Branded Mounts Pack is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Lost Tribe Chest.
- The Fire-Breathing Package remains available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Lost Tribe Chest.
- The Bloodstone Weapon Collection and Tormented Weapon Collection are available as uncommon and rare drops respectively for the duration of the Lost Tribe Chest.
- The items available for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming one at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- For a limited time, the miniature categories of Asura, Charr, Dragon Minions, Elementals, and Deep Sea are available when using Black Lion Miniature Claim Tickets dropped from the Black Lion Chest. Keys can be found in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- Fixed an issue that caused timed lounge passes purchased with Black Lion Statuettes to begin their countdown immediately after purchase. These passes will now start their countdown after their first use.
- The duration of the Flask of Metabolic Primer now matches its tooltip duration.
- Fixed a crash within the graphics engine that can occur when SSAO is active.