Skirmish reward track
The Skirmish reward track is an account-wide World versus World (WvW) rewards system based on earning points in 5 minutes intervals ("ticks") while participating in WvW activities. It is always enabled and can be monitored in the Match Overview tab of the World vs. World panel. It provides rewards independently of the WvW Reward Tracks, which are selected manually in their respective tab.
- Skirmish reward track provides rewards in tiers when sufficient number of points ("pips") is accumulated for each tier.
- Pips are earned with each tick while having at least Tier 3 participation. Although the interface states as long as you have Tier 3 participation any participation Tier greater than or equal to 3 will count for earning pips.
- Since each two-hour-long skirmish ends with a tick (24th tick of the skirmish, one tick every 5 minutes) and an overview of the current finished skirmish shows the achieved pips, it might appear that winning a skirmish awards pips. This is not the case.
- The earned pips are based on the following criteria:
|+4||Your world has the least amount of War Score in the current Skirmish.|
|+5||Your world has the second most War Score in the current Skirmish.|
|+6||Your world has the most War Score in the current Skirmish.|
|+1||WvW Initiate Rank (1-149)|
|+2||Bronze WvW Rank (150-619)|
|+3||Silver WvW Rank (620-1394)|
|+4||Gold WvW Rank (1395-2544)|
|+5||Platinum WvW Rank (2545-4094)|
|+6||Mithril WvW Rank (4095-6444)|
|+7||Diamond WvW Rank (6445-9999)|
|+8||Max WvW Rank (10000)|
|+1||Commanding a squad with at least 5 people.|
|+3||Commanding a public squad with at least 10 people.|
|+1||Completed wood division the previous week.|
|Reward Tiers||Required Pips||Rewards|
|Tiers||Per Tier||In Total||Each Minor Tier||Final Tier||Total|
|Grand total of the non-repeatable tiers||1450 pips|
- Every week a maximum of 365 WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets can be obtained, through Skirmish Reward track, requiring 1450 pips in total. The Skirmish Reward Track resets on the weekly WvW reset.
- After transferring to a different world, you will be unable to earn any pips until WvW has reset twice. This means a maximum wait of 14 days and a minimum wait of 8 days until you are able to earn pips again.
- Ticket gain per pip earned is very similar between ranks but slightly improves at higher tiers.
- Prior to the November 9, 2021 game update, the player would gain 5 extra pips towards their Skirmish reward track progress per tick while the effect Outnumbered was active.