From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - February 7, 2018
02/06/2018 - Late Notes
- Fixed various bugs in which shadowstep could find valid paths through walls.
- Improved the reliability of some shadowstep attacks when used against certain targets.
- Fixed a bug in which festival decorations were on display in some story instances.
- Fixed a bug in which some players could not open their Contacts and LFG panel.
- Some players were stuck in a state in which they trained their elite specialization on a PvP map that doesn't allow character progression. Players can enter their home instance or go to the Hall of Monuments with a character trained in any stalled elite specialization to receive the achievements and collections they earned.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players who do not own Heart of Thorns™ from accessing the Domain of Istan reward track in World vs. World.
- Fixed a crash in the graphics engine that involved complex material definitions.
- Dry Top: Three-Toed Tootsie now has a standard defiance bar.
- Fixed a bug in which weapons were hidden while mounted.
- Fixed a bug in which griffons could interrupt the delay that occurred after performing a diving wing flap by immediately pitching up.
- Fixed a bug in which jackals remained invisible to other players when blinking through sand portals.
- Sulphuric water in Draconis Mons will no longer damage players mounted on skimmers.
- Chaos Vortex: Instead of inflicting vulnerability, this attack now inflicts 1 stack of torment for 5 seconds.
02/06/2018 - Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the name of the dragon in the Lunar New Year race from displaying.
- Fixed a bug in which players getting dismounted could also dismount nearby players.
- Fixed a bug in which mounts for distant party members were not visible.
- The price of the Mini Tiger in the Maguuma Jungle tab of the Black Lion Miniature Claim Ticket Vendor panel has been reduced from two tickets to one.
- Miyani now sells Spirit Shards for Tomes of Knowledge.
- Hall of Chains: Addressed an issue related to Exile's Embrace mechanics in which the Fixated effect would sometimes not apply properly during the Soulless Horror encounter.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to escape Ender's Echo by gliding.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ender's Echo from teleporting during Cataclysmic Cycle.
- Phantasmal Duelist: Fixed a bug that prevented bullets fired by the mesmer from having a chance to bleed when used with the Duelist's Discipline trait.
- Mind Wrack: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to refer to "illusions" instead of "clones" when the new Shatter Storm trait was equipped.
- Loremaster: Fixed a bug that allowed guardians to retain their passive effects during certain activities while using this trait.
- Concussion Bomb: Fixed a bug that caused confusion to be inflicted for a longer duration than intended.
- Phase Traversal: Reverted the range check on this ability.
- Cleansing Water: Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from functioning correctly when used with the Pressure Blast and Monsoon skills.
- Battle of Kyhlo: Fixed a broken shadowstep location on the red side of the clocktower point.
- Fixed a bug in which weavers could sometimes ignore the attunement cooldown when attuning to the same element multiple times.
- Improved the responsiveness of the griffon's pitch-up ability in some cases.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 86,279