From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Researcher Widd is an asura inventor who has been tasked by Dekkti to carry out extensive research on the Skritt population a little north of Mabon Market. It is clear that he is not happy with doing the research, but refuses to move because he's allowed free reign with his personal research while stationed at Mabon Market.
- Find the escaped experiments and bring them back to Zaxis (10)
- Guard the mossheart carrying Widd's research (11)
- Collect data cores from tracking devices for Apprentice Vee (12)
- Before starting Guard the mossheart carrying Widd's research
- I need someone to safeguard this delivery to Dekkti's lab at Hanto Trading Post. I'm sending a prototype and my research notes. It should be uneventful, but this is important research! It must make it safely.
- Sure, I'll help out.
What's the prototype?
- I call it the Murine Agglomeration Device. I've just finished the latest prototype, and Dekkti will need my notes on it. Maybe this one will help her get over her skritt obsession.
- I'll make sure it gets to Dekkti in one piece.
A Murine Agglomeration Device?
- No, THE Murine Agglomeration Device. The only one of its type. As though it weren't obvious from the name, it attracts skritt.
- OK, then. I guess I can help.
- Who's Dekkti? (Same as "Dekkti?" below)
- Interesting. I'll leave you to it.
- Who's Dekkti?
- Sorry, I can't help you.
- Dekkti is the krewe leader. For now, I just handle the subcognitive technology research. I don't see why we're wasting our efforts on skritt, though. Even you could outsmart a group of them.
- OK, I'll get your device to Dekkti.
- So you made a skritt gatherer? (Same as "What's the prototype?" above)
- Gee, thanks. Bye.
- No, thanks. Good-bye.
- During Guard the mossheart carrying Widd's research
- That great, lumbering tree is movingtoward Hanto with the prototype Murine Agglomeration Device and my notes for Dekkti, but I can't shake the feeling someone made a mistake somewhere. Check on it for me, would you?
- I cant believe Dekkti's wasting my prodigious talent on these walking rats she's obsessed with. What have our efforts accomplished? Nothing! If I ran this Krewe, we'd be back in Rata Sum instead of some backwater jungle.
Why not just leave?
- What, and lose the funding to work on my subcognitive persuasion research? Not a chance. This jungle may be a backwater, but at least Dekkti allows me free reign with my research.
- I guess that's the price you pay.
- Yes, quite fascinating. Good-bye.
- During the Collect data cores from tracking devices for Apprentice Vee event
- This project is in stasis until we get more Skritt data from the Ruins of the Unseen. Apprentice Vee is there now, for all the good that does us. Perhaps you can help move things along?
- I'll see what I can do.
- Sorry, I can't
- During Find the escaped experiments and bring them back to Zaxis
- I don't have time to talk. If you want to help, get out there and recover the F.O.O.L.s! Bring them back to that impertinent bolt-bucket, Zaxis. Consult Zaxis or Genna if you want to know more.
- Got it.
- During ??
- I need able-bodied and able-minded help. You look at least half the part.