From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Wow, I should not have eaten that last bite of dolyak on a stick.
- (If not sylvari)
Okay, the "stick" I get, but I didn't think sylvari ate things like meat.
- Really? What did you think we ate?
I thought maybe you ate whatever other crops eat.
- First of all, we are not "crops". We are living, breathing, sentient race capable of knowing that it could be insulting to call races "crops". And secondly, did you really think we ate... manure?
Well, what DO you eat? Besides dolyak on a stick.
- We eat more or less what everyone here eats. Meat, bread, dairy products, ale. And I would never, ever eat manure... unless it was prepared just so.
- I'm going to assume you're kidding now, so I'll go.
- I apologize for effending you. Good-bye.
- I'd rather not say, but thanks for setting me straight.
- (If sylvari)
Just remember, moderation in all things dolyak.
- I've only been out of my pod for a few days now. I've adjusted fairly well so far, but I'm still grappling with the concept of excess. Especially when it comes to food and sleep.
- It takes time, but you'll get it. So overindulge now, before you know better.
- If you think you might be sick, I'll give you a wide berth. Good-bye.