Rage. Break out of stun and extend the duration of berserk mode. The extension of berserk mode increases if a stun was broken.
Duration Increase: 1 second
Stun-Break Duration Increase: 5 seconds
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- Reduced cooldown from 25 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 10 seconds to 25 seconds.
|April 23, 2019
- This skill no longer grants adrenaline. Instead, it extends berserk by 1 second. It extends berserk by 5 seconds if a stun is broken.
|January 26, 2016
- This skill now grants 5 adrenaline when activated and 2 bonus adrenaline for each nearby foe.
|November 04, 2015
- This skill can now be used underwater and while airborne.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Outrage has been added to the game.