It's unlike anything we've ever seen before, huge, vicious, and powerful.
The Shatterer is a world boss in Blazeridge Steppes. It is also called the Beast by some Sentinels and is a rank given to a champion of Kralkatorrik. At any given time, there's only a single dragon of this rank. Once a Shatterer dies, the title moves on to a different dragon. The Shatterer regularly patrols the Dragonbrand within Blazeridge Steppes, commanding the Branded within. It is said to be one of the forces keeping the corruption active in the area. The Sentinels and Vigil are both actively fighting the Shatterer.
- Slay the Shatterer (50) [Group Event]
- Impale - The Shatterer slams down on the ground, sending multiple lines of crystalline shockwaves that get larger the further away from the Shatterer it is.
- Imprisonment Crystals - The Shatterer imprisons a number of players in crystals that will explode in time.
- Shard Storm - The Shatterer launches up into the sky and calls down fire and lightning which spawns Branded and damages those it hits.
- Summons Pulsating Crystals - The Shatterer becomes untargetable and summons a series of Pulsating Crystals that heal him.
- Targeting - The Shatterer roars, spitting out fiery projectiles.
- Primary article: Slay the Shatterer#Walkthrough
- Bosses: Shattered — Break 5 people out of crystal prisons created by the Shatterer. (10 )
- The Shatterer
- Concept art
- During the first Guild Wars 2 demo, players could fight against the Shatterer.
- The fight was redesigned on January 26, 2016, previously players could just stack in a safe spot on the Shatterer's right, attacking it without being damaged themselves and the healing crystals could be ignored. New mechanics and achievements were added with the patch.