It's unlike anything we've ever seen before, huge, vicious, and powerful.
The Shatterer is a world boss in Blazeridge Steppes. It is also called the Beast by some Sentinels and is a rank given to a champion of Kralkatorrik. At any given time, there's only a single dragon of this rank. Once a Shatterer dies, the title moves on to a different dragon. The Shatterers are hand-forged lieutenants created by Kralkatorrik, as opposed to corrupted beings like most branded.
The Shatterers regularly patrol the Dragonbrand within Blazeridge Steppes, commanding the Branded within and is said to be one of the forces keeping the corruption active in the area. The Sentinels and Vigil are both actively fighting the Shatterers, killing them over time.
- Slay the Shatterer (50) [Group Event]
- Crash Land - Crashes down on the ground, dealing damage to anything beneath it.
- Crystal Fire - The Shatterer roars, spitting out fiery projectiles.
- Crystal Imprisonment - The Shatterer imprisons a number of players in crystals that will explode after some time.
- Impale - The Shatterer slams down on the ground, sending multiple lines of crystalline shockwaves that get larger the further away from the Shatterer it is.
- Shard Storm - The Shatterer launches up into the sky and calls down fire and lightning which spawns Branded and damages those it hits.
- Shatterer Lightning Field - You are flying in the lightning field surrounding the Shatterer. Beware of focused attacks that will knock you out of the sky.
- Shattering Roar
- Summons Pulsating Crystals - The Shatterer becomes untargetable and summons a series of Pulsating Crystals that heal him.
- Primary article: Slay the Shatterer#Walkthrough
- The Shatterer
- Bosses: Shattered — Break 5 people out of crystal prisons created by the Shatterer. (10 )
- Long Live the Lich: The Tyrian Service Medal — Acquire all the available medals from the Tyrian campaign. (1 )
- Concept art
Render of the Shatterer's old model by Donald Phan.
- During the first Guild Wars 2 demo, players could fight against the Shatterer.
- The fight was redesigned on January 26, 2016, previously players could just stack in a safe spot on the Shatterer's right, attacking it without being damaged themselves and the healing crystals could be ignored. New mechanics and achievements were added with the patch.