Gold Ore (node)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Gold Ores are resource nodes found in level 40-55 areas. They can be mined at least three times, except for Rich Veins, which can be mined ten times.
- Gold Ore (1-2) (chance of 2 on rich veins)
- Amethyst Lump (0-1)
- Carnelian Lump (0-1)
- Lapis Lump (0-1)
- Peridot Lump (0-1)
- Spinel Lump (0-1)
- Sunstone Lump (0-1)
- Topaz Lump (0-1)
- Ruined Ore Chunk - if a Steel Mining Pick or better is not used
- Blazeridge Steppes
- Relliatus Canyon - Possible Rich Vein east of Brandview Waypoint, across the river.
- Splinter Hills - Possible Rich Vein at the northeast end of the river, in a cave guarded by a Veteran Canyon Spider.
- Tawny Ridge - Possible Rich Vein southwest of Fina Duskmaker.
- Terra Carorunda - Possible Rich Vein far to the northeast of Craze's Folly, in the forest area guarded by a Veteran Boar.
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs
- Heimdahl's Last Stand - Possible Rich Vein in a small forest directly north of the Sorrow's Embrace Waypoint, guarded by a patrolling Veteran Snow Troll.
- Kapellenburg [&BFsCAAA=] - Guaranteed Rich Vein north of the Tomb of Blackpowder, guarded by a Veteran Dredge Mining Suit.
- Wyrmblood Lake - Possible Rich Vein immediately north of the Leopard's Snarl Shrine.
- Kolkorensburg - Possible Rich Vein south of the Ghost Stones.
- Possible Rich Vein near the Shiniest Skritt Treasure.
- Possible Rich Vein north of Nottowr Fault Waypoint.
- Tribulation Rift - Possible Rich Vein southwest of the Sorrow's Embrace Waypoint.
- Ulukk's Hunger - Possible Rich Vein inside the cavern.
- Fields of Ruin
- Harathi Hinterlands